HTBASE to Serve as Key Provider of Composable Infrastructure Software Solutions for Dell EMC Customers
HTBASE Maestro Composable Infrastructure Bundled with Dell EMC Hardware Combines Simple, Flexible and Scalable IT with Cost Savings
SUNNYVALE, CA, July 27, 2017 (Newswire.com) - HTBASE today announced a new relationship with Dell EMC to provide it's Maestro composable infrastructure platform to Dell EMC enterprise customers of all sizes. Bundled with new or existing Dell EMC PowerEdge servers and storage hardware, HTBASE Maestro turns compute, storage and network into a fluid infrastructure that is hardware-agnostic. The platform empowers IT teams to quickly provision resources and deploy self-designed solutions to create or add onto any infrastructure, composing it into one resource pool that can scale up or down as per business requirements. Maestro is a software-defined infrastructure that offers flexible, independent scaling as memory and/or storage capacity can be added without deploying new hardware.
A unique component of HTBASE Maestro is its OneCloud hypervisor, which enables true multi-cloud integration by supporting live, seamless movement of workloads between private and public clouds to the lowest cost and best performing cloud. This results in significantly simplified and quicker IT operations, and cost reductions.
"HTBASE is well aligned with Dell EMC's strategy of helping its customers through the current evolution of digital transformation with innovative products, services, and solutions, “ said Bruno Andrade, Founder & CEO of HTBASE. "Our Maestro composable infrastructure does exactly that for IT/IO teams seeking to transform their IT infrastructure by delivering a software solution architected for agility, efficiency, productivity and cost savings on Dell EMC hardware."
HTBASE Maestro key benefits include:
● Simplicity: Reduce IT infrastructure complexity and constraints to drive business agility by turning compute, storage and network into a single, fluid resource pool.
● Flexibility: Grow IT operations while leveraging existing Dell appliances, bringing any tech into the resource pool.
● Customization: Fully configurable delivery of infrastructure when and where it's needed, with multiple integration options.
● Scalability: Resources scale up or down automatically via ongoing machine learning.
● Cost savings: 45% cost savings on public cloud alone; high performance and availability is automatic as OneCloud AI moves workloads to the lowest cost and best performing cloud- public or private.
“Our customers are experiencing rapid growth and a compelling need to reduce infrastructure complexity to more rapidly respond to business requirements,” said Ron Pugh, vice president and general manager for the Americas, Dell EMC OEM Solutions. “We're committed to delivering solutions built to our customers' needs, and with our Dell EMC appliances running HTBASE Maestro composable infrastructure, we can now deliver a comprehensive solution that drives business agility."
HTBASE Maestro composable infrastructure is available now. For more details, please access http://htbase.com/
Dell, EMC, and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Technologies Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The use of the word “partner” or “partnership” does not imply a legal partnership relationship between Dell, EMC and any other organization.