DALLAS, March 14, 2022 (Newswire.com) - In an effort to keep the community safe and discourage their neighbors from drinking and driving, Hartley Law Firm will offer free rides home during St. Patrick's Day.
St. Patrick's Day has always been associated with shamrocks, leprechauns, pots of gold, and getting pinched if you don't wear green. After Mardi Gras and New Year's Eve, St. Paddy's Day ranks third for drinking in the U.S. One in three admit to binge drinking during the holiday. According to WalletHub, 75% of St. Patrick's Day drinking and driving fatalities involved people twice over the legal .08 limit.
Drinking and driving is not a rite of passage on St. Patrick's Day. For anyone that plans on drinking or just needs a safe ride home between 5 pm on Thursday, March 17, 2022, and 10 am on Sunday, March 20, 2022, Hartley Law Firm is here to help.
They are all too familiar with DUI car accidents at Hartley Law Firm. In an effort to keep their community safe and discourage their neighbors from drinking and driving, the law firm will offer free rides home during the St. Patrick's weekend celebration (March 17 through March 20, 2022).
Their offer is simple: "if you have too much to drink, call an Uber, Lyft, or cab service for a ride home. Once you are safely home, send them your receipt, and they will reimburse the cost of your ride. It really is that easy. Make the responsible decision and get rewarded for it."
To qualify for reimbursement:
- Rides must be taken within the Dallas, TX metro area;
- Rides must occur between 5:00 p.m. on March 17, 2022, and 10:00 a.m. on March 20, 2022; and
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
The Holiday Spirit Campaign offer is:
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination,
- Limited to one reimbursement per household,
- Limited to a maximum reimbursement of $30.00 anywhere in the Dallas metro area, which includes a tip up to 10%, and
- Limited to the first 60 submissions.
- Checks will be mailed to the address on the photo ID.
To submit, include your receipt and photo ID and mail a copy to Hartley Law Firm:
Attention: The Sober Rides Campaign
Hartley Law Firm
2340 E Trinity Mls Rd #100
Carrollton, TX 75006
Source: Hartley Law Firm