Greatmats Accepting Nominations for National Gymnastics Coach of the Year
Recognizing Gymnastics Coaches Who Display Service, Integrity and Quality
MILLTOWN, Wis., October 19, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Greatmats is set to honor gymnastics coaches for outstanding achievements, unique style, humanitarian efforts, etc. and is accepting nominations for its 2018 National Gymnastics Coach of the Year Award through Oct. 31. The award, part of Greatmats 4th Annual National Award Series, is designed to recognize Gymnastics Coaches who have made a difference in the lives of their athletes and community through the virtues of service, integrity and quality.
How to Nominate
To nominate the coach for this award, visit the contest page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org before Nov. 1, 2018. Nominators will not be identified.
- Coach's Full Name
- Name and Address of the School, Gym, Organization, Etc. (Must be located in the USA)
- A brief description of how the coach meets the criteria of high-level service, integrity and quality
- A photo of the coach
How the winner is chosen:
- Voting will take place on the contest page from Nov. 15 through Nov. 29, 2018. The two gymnastics coaches with the most votes will be named finalists.
- Greatmats will judge the two finalists to determine the winner based on:
- Demonstration of Service
- Demonstration of Integrity
- Demonstration of Quality
- $250 in Greatmats Products (or $150 Cash Option) for affiliated facility
- Coach/school profile to be released with the announcement of the winner on Dec. 14, 2018.
- National Gymnastics Coach of the Year Certificate
More than 1,500 votes were cast in the first year of the contest which honors instructors, trainers and coaches who have made a positive difference in their communities and the lives of their students.
Greatmats is a national gymnastics mat and flooring leader based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Identified as one of the top 3,000 fastest growing companies in the USA three times since 2008, Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources.
Categories: School Sports