Greatmats Accepting Nominations for 5th Annual National Dance Instructor of the Year Award
Time to honor dance instructors who have made a positive impact
MILLTOWN, Wis., September 28, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Want to honor a dance instructor for his/her achievements, unique style or humanitarian efforts, etc.? Then nominate him/her for the 5th Annual National Dance Instructor of the Year Award, sponsored by Greatmats. The award, part of Greatmats National Award Series, is designed to recognize dance instructors who have made a difference in the lives of their clients and community through the virtues of service, integrity and quality.
Learn more about Greatmats National Award Series.
How to Nominate:
To nominate the dance instructor for this award, visit https://www.greatmats.com/2019-greatmats-national-dance-instructor-of-the-year.php or email the following information to email@example.com before Nov. 1, 2019. Nominators will not be identified.
- Dance Instructor's Name
- Name and Location of the Dance Studio (must be located in the USA)
- A brief description of why you are nominating this instructor, including how he/she meets the criteria of high-level service, integrity and quality
- A photo and/or video of the Instructor
How the winner is chosen:
- Voting will take place at https://www.greatmats.com/2019-greatmats-national-dance-instructor-of-the-year.php Nov. 14 through Nov. 28, 2019. The two dance instructors with the most votes will be named finalists.
- Greatmats will judge the two finalists to determine the winner based on:
- Demonstration of Service/Community Impact
- Demonstration of Integrity
- Demonstration of Quality
- $250 in Greatmats Products (or $150 Cash Option) for the studio
- Instructor/studio profile to be released with the announcement of the winner on Dec. 13, 2019.
- National Dance Instructor of the Year Certificate
More than 23,300 votes have been cast over the first 4 years of the contest, which is part of Greatmats' Annual National Award Series. The Greatmats Award Series is designed to recognize instructors, trainers and coaches, who have had a positive impact in their communities and the lives of their students.