FREE Test Automation With ZAPTEST
ZAPTEST is announcing first in the industry no-cost Cross-Platform test automation
Alpharetta, GA, November 15, 2016 (Newswire.com) - It's perfect for users that would like to start with test automation on Mobile, Web, Desktop and Agile (DevOps) environments; and for those who would like to have a quick and easy way to automate their test procedures.
"With ZAPTEST free edition we'd like to offer the software testing community easy access to test any software applications in the way their users will use them, and test Fast!" said Alex Chernyak, ZAPTEST President/CTO.
ZAPTEST Free Edition supports:
- Test Automation on Any UI based application on iOS; Android; Windows; Mac; Linux; Blackberry; WinMo
- Ability to create Pre-Development test automation with application mock-ups (for Agile/DevOps/ CI/CD)
- Auto-Generation of Manual Test Cases from automated scripts
- Parallel execution of automated test scripts Cross-Platform
- Integration with HP ALM (Quality Center), CA Agile Central (Rally), CA Agile Requirements Designer, and JIRA
Tags: 1Script technology, agile testing, Continuous integration, converting test cases, cross-browser testing, DevOps, free test automation tool, mobile testing, multiple OS testing, open source testing, post development testing, pre-development testing