Fitness Coaches to Compete for 2019 Greatmats National Fitness Trainer of the Year Award
Voting begins Nov. 14, runs through Nov. 28, 2019
MILLTOWN, Wis., November 6, 2019 (Newswire.com) - The field is set for the 2019 Greatmats National Fitness Trainer of the Year award contest.
Sixteen fitness coaches from across the United States are vying for the annual award, which honors trainers and coaches who have made a positive impact in the lives of their students and communities. These instructors have been nominated by members of their respective communities.
An online vote will take place at https://www.greatmats.com/2019-greatmats-national-fitness-trainer-of-the-year.php from Nov. 14 through Nov. 28, 2019. The two instructors with the most votes will be named finalists. Then Greatmats will choose the winner between the finalists, based on their demonstration of service/community impact, integrity and quality of instruction. The winner will be announced on Dec. 13, 2019.
This year’s nominees are:
- Eric Guilleminault - Off The Grid Fitness - Scottsdale
- Josh Gallegos - Paradiso CrossFit - Culver City
- Micah Morgan - MMFitness - Tampa
- Dee Henry - The Dzone/Deez Fit - Byron
- Jim Lathrop - Illinois State University - Normal
- Jacinto Bonilla - CrossFit1939 - Brooklyn
- Pete Isip - Krank Systems - Queens
- Miranda Klatt - Funfit LLC - Mandan
- Ed Brown - Anytime Fitness - Harrison
- Allison Papenfuss - Bowling Green State University - Bowling Green
- Katie Capitano Small - Beast Ninja - Myrtle Beach
- Dawn Thelen - Stretch Fitness/Dawn Thelen Fitness - Hixson
- Kimmie Maler - Formula Fitness - Houston
- Derron Flood - Fitness First Training Services - Norfolk
- Tony Jackson - TheGym - Charlottesville
- RaeAnna Devey Riding - CrossFit Federal Way - Federal Way
The National Fitness Trainer of the Year Award is one of eight annual awards given out by Greatmats as part of its Fifth Annual National Award Series.
Other awards include:
National Horse Trainer of the Year
National Dance Instructor of the Year
National Dog Trainer of the Year
National Striking Martial Arts Instructor of the Year
National Cheerleading Coach of the Year
National Grappling Martial Arts Instructor of the Year
and National Gymnastics Coach of the Year
Greatmats is a national fitness flooring retailer based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources.
Categories: Exercise and Physical Fitness