First Season of "Soulblazing With Lisa Haisha" Starring Life Coach and Self-Help Guru Lisa Haisha Debuts on Amazon Prime Video
Series features interviews with celebrities and other notables who discuss their personal stories and paths to success
LOS ANGELES, CA, February 12, 2018 (Newswire.com) - If you're tired of self-help books giving you step-by-step instructions on how to be happy and achieve success, the new series "SoulBlazing with Lisa Haisha" promises to provide a better approach to accomplishing your goals and living a fulfilling life.
The first season of "SoulBlazing with Lisa Haisha," just released on Amazon Prime Video, consists of 15-episodes, each of which feature an interview with a different person who excels in their respective field and has overcome obstacles to achieve success. Viewers are able to gain an understanding of the common behaviors and practices that lead to success and learn how to establish a positive momentum in their lives. SoulBlazing is Haisha's unique form of interactive life coaching which she uses when speaking to audiences around the world and coaching her client base of celebrities and business leaders.
"SoulBlazing with Lisa Haisha" is available free to Amazon Prime members. All others can purchase the series for $1.99 per episode in HD or $.99 in SD; the full first season of 15 episodes is available for $24.99 in HD or $11.99 in SD. Each episode is approximately 30 minutes. The official "SoulBlazing with Lisa Haisha" trailer is available at https://youtu.be/t-N1mR9hXb8.
"A lot can be learned by listening to others and how their behaviors, actions, strategies and philosophies lead to success," said Haisha. "What viewers will find is there are a lot of common denominators and similar approaches among these people, which provide a solid foundation and, in some cases, a complete blueprint that others can use to accomplish goals and live a fulfilling life."
The first season includes the following 15 episodes:
1. Frank Ferrante: author, speaker and star of the documentary "May I Be Frank," shares his wisdom on how to deal with shame, guilt and overcoming addiction.
2. Nancy Healy: award-winning author of Lesbian fiction, romance and political thrillers discusses coming out as a gay woman and what it takes to become a writer.
3. Kerry Gordy: producer and manager of Motown artists and son of Berry Gordy discusses his childhood in a privileged African-American family, being Michael Jacksons best friend and being in the royal family of music.
4. Kimleigh Smith: actress, writer and beauty queen, shares how she overcame a brutal her rape and created an extraordinary life as a successful actress, dancer and singer.
5. Harry Hamlin: actor and television star, talks about his approach to life and what it's like to have two highly successful daughters who are the new generation of fashion models.
6. Lee Aronsohn: co-creator of "Two and a Half Men," former producer of "The Big Bang Theory" and noted television producer shares the ups-and-downs of his thirty-year journey in show business including being sober for over 30 years.
7. Pol Atteu/Patrik Simpson: partners, fashion designers and reality show stars, share stories about Anna Nicole Smith, what it feels like to be rejected by your family and other life lessons learned.
8. Elina Fuhrman: founder and chef of Soupalina, award-winning journalist and bestselling author, shares about being in the trenches as a journalist for CNN, being diagnosed with cancer and how she beat it.
9. Maria Conchita Alonso: singer and actress, talks about her journey from Latin America to Hollywood paving the way for other Latinos.
10. Colin O'Brady: American pro-endurance athlete, mountain climber and adventurer, discusses passion, challenging himself to the limit, creating a winning mindset and the importance of a strong support team.
11. Isabelle Fuhrman: actress, discusses being a young woman in Hollywood, creating opportunities for women in the entertainment industry and advice for girls wanting to get into show business.
12. Mikki Willis: writer, producer and director, discusses happiness, changing his life and career direction and creating the life you want.
13. Andrew Lane: producer and manager, talks about working with Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus and explains how to know if your child has what the entertainment industry wants.
14. William Graves: world-renowned oral and maxillofacial surgeon, talks about giving back to the world and helping hundreds of people in developing countries get their smiles back through surgery.
15. Dr. Sarah Larson: radio host and motivational speaker who explains how tap into your consciousness to uncover your greatest ideas and connect you to your genius happens.
Lisa Haisha is a life coach, self-help expert and author who regularly speaks to audiences around the world, having traveled to more than 60 countries on seven continents. She provides insight and guidance into areas including interpersonal communication, marriage and parenting, self-awareness, relationships, creating legacies and goal-setting. She is the creator of SoulBlazing, an interactive form of life coaching. Her show, "SoulBlazing with Lisa Haisha," is available on Amazon Prime Video. Haisha has an exclusive private practice, providing one-on-one counseling to executives, celebrities and other notables. She is the author of "Whispers from Children's Hearts" and oversees a nonprofit foundation of the same name that provides support to causes that benefit children. More information can be found at LisaHaisha.com and on social media (Twitter: @LisaHaisha, Facebook: /LisaHaisha).
Note to media: Images and press materials are available at https://www.HonigCompany.com/media.
Contact: Steve Honig, The Honig Company, LLC, 818-986-4300, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: SoulBlazing with Lisa Haisha