E.I. Medical Imaging Announces the Release of EVO® Firmware Update 220.127.116.11
E.I. Medical Imaging, a leading company manufacturing portable ultrasound systems for veterinary use announced today the the release of the 18.104.22.168 firmware update for the Ibex® EVO® ultrasound system.
Loveland, Colorado, January 23, 2018 (Newswire.com) - E.I. Medical Imaging® (EIMI), a worldwide leader in portable ultrasound systems for veterinary use today announced the release of the 22.214.171.124 firmware update for the Ibex® EVO® ultrasound system. The update (version 126.96.36.199) is available now for download for EVO® customers free of charge from E.I. Medical Imaging via the company website. This significant update underscores EIMI’s commitment to customer feedback and product evolution. President Charles Maloy states, “This is the most significant firmware update to the EVO to date. As always, many of the enhancements included in this update are the direct result of customer requests. We will continue to provide our customers firmware updates free of charge to improve the EVO system and to enhance the customer experience of our systems through their feedback. We take each of their suggestions into consideration. ”
To download, simply navigate to the firmware download page located at http://learn.eimedical.com/ibex-evo-firmware-update. Submit the form for instructions and a downloadable file.
"This is the most significant firmware update to the EVO to date. As always, many of the enhancements included in this update are the direct result of customer requests."
EVO® 188.8.131.52 firmware update includes the following research and development changes as well as customer requested enhancements from previous firmware releases:
- Significant image resolution and quality enhancements on all transducers
- Enhanced functionality- various modes
- Support for C9OPU-HD transducer
- Refined patient archival capabilities
- Improved Doppler functionality and equine calculations added
- Enhanced workflow processes
- Improved User Presets for Exam Types
- Carcass Merit Feature Refinement and Bug Fixes
- Improved Speckle Reduction
- Improved TX/RX Aperture Support
- Improved Synthetic Beam Support
- Improved Frame Rate allowing additional post-processing
- Revised annotations list
- Minor software maturity and stability improvements
Source: E.I. Medical Imaging