DELAWARE CITY, Del., June 22, 2022 (Newswire.com) - The rising demand for minimally invasive aesthetic procedures, especially in developed countries, is projected to drive dermal fillers market growth over the next 10 years.
Growing inclination towards non-invasive procedures and increasing efficiency of dermal fillers have been driving the dermal fillers market. Future Market Insights (FMI), in a new study, has projected the market to reach US$ 4.04 B by the end of 2021. The application of dermal fillers ranges from better aesthetic outcomes to the treatment of forehead augmentation.
The use of dermal fillers is not restricted to facial skin procedures; it also includes various derma aesthetic procedure treatments. Moreover, an increase in the number of non-invasive aesthetic surgeries and an increasing number of aesthetic surgeons are expected to be important factors for surging the demand for dermal fillers.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5699
Additionally, increasing awareness concerning dermal fillers in emerging countries, the emergence of new products and new indications are enabling growth. Besides this, the rising aging population is one of the major factors that is rapidly fuelling the demand for dermal fillers. The rising inclination towards achieving healthy skin through treatments to effectively diminish the signs of aging and facial treatment will keep the demand for dermal fillers high.
Key Takeaways of Dermal Fillers Market Study
- The global dermal fillers market will continue expanding at a steady pace. FMI has projected the market to exhibit 2.8% Y-o-Y growth in 2021
- The U.S. is one of the key markets for dermal fillers, accounting for over 89% of North America's market in 2021
- Demand for dermal fillers is expected to remain significantly high in the U.K. FMI has projected it to exhibit over 5% Y-o-Y growth in 2021
- Germany and France are other lucrative markets for dermal fillers in Europe
- Dermal filler sales in Japan are expected to be considerably high. South Korea too will continue exhibiting rising demand for dermal fillers
"Achieving approvals from international organizations and product launches are among key strategies adopted by the market players. They are primarily focusing on catering to the demand for non-invasive cosmetic procedures among patients," says Sabyasachi Ghosh, Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights.
For Any Queries Related to the Report, Ask an Analyst at
Who Is Winning?
Key Players: Galderma Pharma S.A, Sinclair Pharma plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Allergan plc., Anika Therapeutics Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Suneva Medical Inc., Teoxane Laboratories Inc., Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc., Laboratoires Vivacy SAS.
Source: Future Market Insights