DELAWARE CITY, Del., July 19, 2022 (Newswire.com) - As per a recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global ambulatory surgical centers market totaled US$85.4 Bn in 2020. With sales growing at a 3.9% CAGR, the market valuation is poised to reach US$130.6 Bn by 2031.
An increasing number of clinical procedures such as lithotripsy, coronary angiography, hemodialysis, radiotherapy (for cancer), and chemotherapy is driving demand for ambulatory surgical centers. Earlier, all clinical condition was treated in the hospital, be it a simple suturing procedure or a deep invasive procedure. These minimally invasive procedures led the count of inpatient admissions to increase, resulting in disorganization in the hospital environment.
Get a Sample Copy of Ambulatory Surgical Center Market @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5071
When a common outpatient procedure is performed in the ambulatory surgical center, it saves up to 59% of the total spending, according to the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association.
These factors are driving investments in hospitals for the establishment of ambulatory surgical centers. This is expected to create lucrative opportunities for players operating in the market, especially in developing regions.
"Growing demand for mobile healthcare services, coupled with favorable government policies encouraging the establishment of these centers in rural areas, is expected to drive the market in the forthcoming years," says Sabyasachi Ghosh, Principal consultant at FM.
- By centers type, the multispecialty centers' segment is projected to account for 66.2% of the total market share in 2021, expanding at 4.3% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on modality, the hospital-based segment is forecast to hold 60.2% of the market share in 2021.
- Sales in the surgical services segment are anticipated to account for 68.1% of the total market share in 2021.
- Demand in the gastroenterology segment is expected to command 30% of the total market share over the assessment period.
- The U.S. is forecast to account for 88.3% of the North America market share over the assessment period.
- Sales in Germany are forecast to command 31.6% of the Europe market share in 2031.
- China will emerge as a lucrative market, holding 45% of the East Asia market share over the forecast period.
Ask for more Insights Analysis on Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5071
Who is winning?
Key market players covered by FMI include AmSurg Corp, Tenet Healthcare, HCA Holdings, Inc., Surgical Care Affiliates, Inc., Surgery Partners, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America.
Source: Future Market Insights