Custom Power Banks From Sunrise Hitek Are Super Slim and Fully Customizable
Sunrise Hitek debuts fully customizable USB power banks. These banks are compatible with mobile devices from Apple, Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Motorola, and more https://sunrisehitek.com/product/usb-power-bank.
Chicago, IL, June 2, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Custom Power Banks from Sunrise Hitek extend the running time of virtually any mobile phone and tablet. Using the same type of high-density lithium-ion polymer battery as Apple's iPhone, this USB battery pack is compatible with all USB powered devices on the market, including Apple, Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Motorola, and more. SMART circuitry communicates with your device and provides optimal charging. Due to their customization options, these are optimal for a variety of occasions; corporate gifting, school fundraising, or even for a personal gift. Contact Sunrise for a custom quote, bulk discounts are available https://sunrisehitek.com/product/usb-power-bank. Features include:
• Turn-key solution — we supply the Power Bank with full-color printing
• Large print area for prominent full-color logo or message
These banks are compatible with mobile devices from Apple, Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Motorola, and more
• SMART circuitry provides optimized charging for all devices
• 5000mAh capacity is enough to charge the iPhone 6 or Samsung S6 two times over, or extend most tablets’ battery life by more than 50%
• Super slim profile — small, light, and easy to carry
• Four-level LED indicator shows charging status and capacity
• Built-in LED flashlight and on/off button
• Dimension: 4.43"x2.29"x0.48" and 3.3oz
About Sunrise Hitek
Sunrise Hitek’s üuber store, formerly known as iGear, is a leading maker of protective gear for Apple’s iPad. The brand changed to üuber when the company starting developing cases for other devices, such as the MacBook, Chromebook, and Samsung devices. Sunrise Hitek Group, LLC, owner of the üuber brand, also operates Sunrise Digital, a leading digital printing company based in Chicago. As a G7 Qualified Master Printer, Sunrise is uniquely qualified among protective gear makers to offer a wide array of customization options, ensuring the most consistent and accurate color reproduction. Sunrise is an Inc. 5000 company established in 1988 and employs the most advanced equipment and technology, such as G7-certified HP Indigo and UV flatbed presses, and digital die-cutting, to create best-in-class products. A privately-owned enterprise, the company is based in Chicago and sells products worldwide.
Source: Sunrise Hitek Group, LLC