Crush the LSAT Exam Announces Scholarship Program
La Jolla, CA, November 7, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Crush the LSAT Exam is a go-to resource for law school candidates who want to study for and achieve the highest possible score on the test. There's no better way to cut studying time and improve your score than to use a great review program. Thanks to the Crush the LSAT Exam scholarship, you can sign up for a top-notch prep course and save money while doing so!
Given the financial burden that so many students have after school, this annual LSAT Exam scholarship that covers the cost of a great review course and the test fees is a huge help. In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants should be enrolled and active in a college or university, and in the last year of their collegiate education. Recent graduates can apply too, but all candidates must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants must enter prior to May 2017, when the winner will be chosen and announced.
Included with the Grand Prize is:
1. $175 reimbursement of LSAT fees
2. Magoosh LSAT Review Course ($399 value)
Summary of Course Features
- Mobile Application
- More than 50 video lessons on logic games, reading comprehension, and logical reasoning
- 250 explanation videos to LSAC’s official LSAT PrepTests
- 150+ practice questions
- Email assistance from experienced tutors
- 7-day free trial
- Money back guarantee
- Full access to course until 6 month period runs out
You can learn more here: http://crushthelsatexam.com/crush-the-lsat-scholarship-program/
Source: Crush the LSAT Exam