CoWatch Maker Announces 'Best Value Fitness Tracker'
iMCO Technology, maker of world's 1st Alexa smartwatch, announces CoBand K4, a fitness tracker that costs a fraction of brand name prices
San Jose, California, May 26, 2017 (Newswire.com) - iMCO Technology announces a fitness tracker that offers quality and features of expensive products on the market, but only for a fraction of the brand name prices. The tracker also has either more features or better performance than similarly priced competitions.
The fitness tracker, iMCO CoBand K4, retails for $32.95 and is currently on sale for $19.95 at iMCO online store (shop.imcotechnology.com). At this price, the tracker offers an array of features:
- Fitness tracking: steps, distance, calories
- Health tracking: heart rate, sleep quality
- Large OLED screen to read scrolling text message
- Horizontal or vertical display
- Variety of phone notifications via Bluetooth
- Raise arm to turn on display
- choice of six colors
- IP65 water resistance rating
- Long battery life (up to five days per charge)
- Free iOS and Android apps
About iMCO Technology
iMCO focuses on innovative, fashionable products designed and developed in an effort to perfect the everyday mobile life. iMCO Watch, formerly known as CoWatch, is the first smart watch in the world that integrates with Amazon Alexa voice service. By offering smart wearables, including fitness bands and smart watches, as well as mobile accessories such as power bank, car charger, and Bluetooth wireless speakers, iMCO is fully committed and well positioned to "perfect your mobile life."
Source: iMCO Technology Inc.