Consumers' Lean Towards Healthier Lifestyle Means Big Business for the Dietary Foods Market
BCC Research - Dietary Foods Market is Expected Steady Growth Over the Next Four Years
WELLESLEY, Mass., March 22, 2022 (Newswire.com) - It's a good day in the health market's neighborhood. According to BCC Research's latest 2021 Dietary Foods Research Review, the health market is expected to see steady growth over the next four years as consumers focus on their own vitality.
Life expectancy has increased as a result of innovations and discoveries in healthcare and medical systems, along with a growing public awareness of proper nutrition. While innovations in healthcare are undoubtedly contributing to the rise in life expectancy, people are becoming more in tune with what they can control on their own while on the front lines of combating or preventing well-known health issues that plague society: cardiovascular disease (CVD), high blood pressure (HBP), high cholesterol, and obesity. For most, this means adopting a healthy lifestyle, and the shift within the Food and Agriculture market towards promoting healthier eating habits to consumers has become prevalent.
- The global nutraceutical market is forecast to grow from $289.8 billion in 2021 to $438.9 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% for the period of 2021-2026.
- The global market for weight loss products and services is expected to grow from $254.9 billion in 2021 to reach $377.3 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The global nutritional/functional bars market is forecast to reach $1.7 billion by 2025 from $1.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
The 2021 Dietary Foods Research Review provides a sampling of quantitative market information, analysis, and highlights of reports published in 2021 in:
- FOD013H Nutraceuticals: Global Markets to 2026
- FOD027D Global Weight Loss Products and Services Market
- FOD102A Global Nutritional/Functional Bars Market
Explore the full report here, and for further information or to purchase the report, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media inquiries, email email@example.com or visit www.bccresearch.com/media to request access to our library of market research.
About BCC Research
BCC Research publishes market research reports that provide organizations with intelligence to drive smart business decisions. By partnering with industry experts worldwide, BCC Research provides unbiased measurements and assessments of global markets covering current and emerging industrial and technology sectors. For more information about BCC Research, visit bccresearch.com.
Source: BCC Research