Cleveland, TN's Halloween Block Party Enters Its Fourth Scary Fun Decade This Halloween Night
Join Platinum sponsor Check Into Cash on the 31st for the 31st scary-fun evening of carnival rides, superheroes, candy, and a great time for thousands
CLEVELAND, Tenn, October 26, 2018 (Newswire.com) - It’s the 31st on the 31st in 2018 as Cleveland’s annual Halloween Block Party enters its fourth decade. This year’s event is packed with costume contests, rides, live entertainment, food and games, superheroes, and an incredible amount of candy. With every year, the festival continues to prove you’re never too old or too young to have a scary great time.
While most associate the Witching Hour with midnight, the doors swing wide at 5 p.m. that evening when the event re-animates and all the spooky tricks and treats begin to take their respective corporeal forms. Music and contests begin at 6 p.m., with this year’s chilling festivities including:
· Costume contests, for infants to adultsWe love sponsoring it and the interaction we have with our neighbors is a real treat. It's a fun family way to enjoy fall and kick off the holidays. We hope everyone can make it - they're certainly invited.
· 3 stages featuring live music, culminating with “The Entice Band”
· “Treat Street,” sponsored by Mars Chocolate. The highlight of the evening for kids of all ages as thousands treat their way to a grocery bag of candy
· DARE Midway filled with inflatable bounce houses and rides
· Food-a-Rama, with all types of carnival foods including barbecue ribs, grilled chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, funnel cakes, and more
Check Into Cash is a Platinum sponsor of this event. “Of all the events and happenings we support in our community, the Block Party just might be the most fun,” Steve Scoggins, President of Check Into Cash said. “It’s certainly one of the most anticipated and popular. Kids, families, adults – everybody loves it. We love sponsoring it and the interaction we have with our neighbors is a real treat. It’s a fun family way to enjoy Fall and kick off the holidays. We hope everyone can make it - they’re certainly invited.”
Even the Dark Knight himself and his trusty 4-wheeled steed, the Batmobile, will be in attendance. Representing the powers of good, we can only hope he is able to hold off any gruesome creatures or ethereal malevolences that may attempt to possess the area.
The 31st annual spooktacular tradition will be held this All Hallow’s Eve, the 31st day of October, 2018, from 5 p.m. – 10 p.m., in downtown Cleveland, Tennessee. Costumes are encouraged, but entirely optional. Admission is free and all are welcome.
For more information about the Halloween Block Party, please visit http://bit.ly/2NMU8qG.
Source: Check Into Cash
Categories: Banking, Finance, Insurance