Believe It or Not! It's Been A Century of Strange for Ripley's
Latest book in bestselling series available Aug. 28
ORLANDO, Fla., August 7, 2018 (Newswire.com) - From conga-dancing dogs and bicycling ballerinas to “hair”-raising feats of strength and death-defying motorcycle stunts, the newest book from Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is sure to delight readers of all ages. Paying homage to the 100th-year anniversary of Robert Ripley’s first cartoon, "A Century of Strange" contains over 1,200 weird-but-true stories from around the world.
The 15th edition in the popular Believe It or Not! series, "A Century of Strange" features 256 colorful pages of wild, wonderful and not-to-be-missed stories such as:
- The adorable Pompeyo family and their 18 show dogs that can skip rope, jump from great heights and even dance in a conga line
- Master of impalement arts The Great Throwdini — the only person in the world known to successfully perform the Veiled Double Wheel of Death stunt
- Strongman Chris “Hairculese” Rider who can pull a car up to .25 miles using just his hair
- Mega motocross star and Nitro Circus founder Travis Pastrana’s successful completion of the world’s first barge-to-barge motorcycle backflip
- A Ripley-inspired creation by YouTube’s over-the-top food junkies Hellthy Junk Food
- The artistic cycling talents of Lea Schaepe who can ride a bike while standing on the handlebars
"A Century of Strange" will be available at all major booksellers and on Amazon starting Aug. 28.
Media Assets for Download: https://www.ripleys.com/publishing/newsroom/
Review copies, giveaway copies, video and further information available upon request at email@example.com.
Suzanne Smagala-Potts - U.S.
Public Relations Manager
Office: 407-345-8010 Cell: 727-439-0136
Melanie Greco - Canada
Public Relations Consultant
Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
Source: Ripley's Believe It or Not!