Art Plumbing, AC & Electric Enhances Protective Measures During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Art Plumbing, AC & Electric has been deemed an essential service in the South Florida area and has a firm commitment to protect the health and comfort of the entire community. Art has augmented its rigorous hygiene standards for home visits and same-day repairs can be conducted by 100%-compliant PPE technicians. Virtual assessments for air conditioning, plumbing or water heater issues may be conducted remotely using Facetime, Duo, Zoom or any other video communication app.
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla., April 2, 2020 (Newswire.com) - Art Plumbing, AC & Electric has built a foundation of trust in South Florida for nearly 40 years. During these fearful and challenging times surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus, Art understands the dramatic impact this public health crisis is having on our lives and businesses.
The company has been deemed an essential service for the South Florida community. Art is committed to same-day service for plumbing emergencies, air conditioning repairs, and electrical fixes to keep customers and citizens safe, comfortable, and plugged in.
And because the health and safety of everyone are vitally important, Art Plumbing, AC & Electric is taking extra precautions to protect its customers, employees, and the community as a whole:
- Monitoring the health of all Art employees, with a commitment that guarantees only technicians who are showing no signs of illness will be able to enter the field.
- An increase in hand-washing protocols.
- Increased sanitization of trucks, tools, and equipment.
- The use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Requiring that all technicians use shoe covers, drop cloths, hand sanitizer, and waterless soaps at recommended intervals on all jobs.
- Making real-time adjustments regarding the safest and best way to conduct business per guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and public health experts.
- Offering 100% PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) compliant service visits including masks, facial shields, hair covers, respirators, goggles, gloves, and gowns.
Before customers make the decision to have a technician visit the home or business, Art Plumbing, AC & Electric also offers a “virtual assessment,” where air conditioning, plumbing or water heater issues may be diagnosed remotely using consumer-oriented mobile video communication apps like Facetime, Duo or Zoom. Should the diagnosis warrant a visit, service calls are being scheduled seven days a week, with emergency service offered day or night.
Art Plumbing, AC & Electric is handling today’s current health crisis with the same expertise and care that they’ve been trusted to give since 1983. We want you to know, we’re in this together.
For more information:
President & CEO
Art Plumbing, AC & Electric
4151 NW 124th Avenue
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Source: Art Plumbing, AC & Electric
Categories: Business to Consumer