Paris, France, December 27, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Since 2004, TSplus has been helping businesses to increase their agility with its best-in-class Web Access solutions. TSplus provides the easiest-to-install and easiest-to-use Remote Desktop solution, compatible with any Windows system, accessible from any device and with any browser.
Based on a unique HTML5 technology, TSplus Mobile Web is the most reliable, scalable and cost effective solution to web enable any Windows application and work remotely. TSplus newest 9.70 Release offers great new features and enhancements. A complete list of changes for this release can be found in the NEWS tab, located in the Release Notes category of TSplus web site.
Following are the most important changes since the 9.60 release.
First, all known 9.60 issues have been fixed, such as:
- The various Screen issues (blinking, black or blue screen), mostly related to the logon/logoff process: when editing the Floating Panel, when using the RemoteApp mode, when using the LogoffOnDisconnect, or when reconnecting. In these cases, the screen is now displayed normally. More important, when opening multiple sessions using the same logon and with only one application started, both users can now access the application without any problem.
- All the issues concerning the RemoteApp mode have been fixed. As an example, it is now possible to connect twice from the same PC.
Then, TSplus 9.70 Release brings great enhancements:
- Relating precisely to the logon/logoff, the development team has implemented a better code for logonsession.exe, using less CPU. In addition, the logon/logoff message is hidden. Thanks to these improvements, the process is much faster and more stable in any case.
- There is a great new support for the deployement of the RemoteApp with simple .rdp files.
- The Universal Printer offers new format options that you can choose in the Session opening preference of the AdminTool: "Letter" and A4.
- Regarding Web file transfers, the Web Portal Preferences tile now offers the possibility for the administrator to set 2 different folders on the server. On one hand, the Upload folder to indicate from which Folder the user will select the files to upload. On the other hand, the Download folder, to tell where, on the server, the downloaded files will be stored. Also, you can choose to use Explorer to select the files to download and you can select multiple files. On the contrary, you can prefer to use the "built-in" file download selection GUI. Besides, the new HTML5 kernel is closing a big security hole, adding two new enhancements: it now enables to settle a high security environment, including to prohibit the file transfer, directly in the setting.js: "disable_file_access=true"
- The look-and-feel of the Floating Panel has been enhanced to display your icons in a clearer and nice-looking way:
- HTML5 now provides an enhanced user experience on any device, with the improvement of the resize capability and a better gesture handler on tablets. In addition, there is a much better setting for the customers who do not reboot the server.
- A new Security option has been implemented on the Advanced Security options tile: the administrator can now decide that using the Web Portal with HTML5 is mandatory by denying the use of a generated client or of a remote desktop protocol.
- The greatest news about the Web Portal is that from now on you are able to avoid invalid credentials, thanks to a warning pop-up "Invalid credentials". Plus, you can easily open each application in the same browser tab.
In addition, the 9.70 Release includes a full Farm Manager feature, ONLY in Enterprise Edition.
- The TSplus Enterprise Edition license will provide a complete Farm Manager, convenient for large deployment projects. The feature is available per server. First, since the 9.60 Release, the Administrator can supervise easily the various servers and opened sessions listed in his farm from one single place. More than that with the 9.70 Release, it is really the Terminal Service Plus centralized farm administration user interface. This unique tool enables you to automatically modify and apply settings for all your servers in just one click!
TSplus 9.70 makes all of this possible.
About TSplus Software:
TSplus International worked over a decade of building the best Citrix alternative and its team is at the top of its game. TSplus has developed worldwide class solutions to web-enable any Windows application. TSplus offers the most advanced solutions for Cloud Computing, Web Portal and Application Publishing services. Their global solutions range from multinational to SMBs. From HR to Finance to IT, see how quickly you can web enable instantly your Windows apps for collaborating, connecting, and increasing productivity.
For additional information, visit http://terminalserviceplus.com or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to answer you.