Announcing TSplus 9.50 Release General Availability
Today, TSplus announces the new release of its all-in-one software for Remote Desktop Connections, Application Publishing, Client Generation, and much more: the TSplus 9.50 Release can be downloaded now free. What are the innovations included? TSplus Development Team enumerates the multiple features that maintain TSplus as the most simple and powerful Citrix alternative.
Paris, France, September 22, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Since 2004, TSplus has been helping businesses to increase their agility with its best-in-class Web Access solutions. TSplus provides the easiest-to-install and easiest-to-use Remote Desktop solution, compatible with any Windows system, accessible from any device and with any browser. Based on a unique HTML5 technology, TSplus Mobile Web is the most reliable, scalable and cost effective solution to web enable any Windows application and work remotely.
TSplus newest 9.50 Release offers great new features and enhancements. A complete list of changes for this release can be found in the NEWS tab, located in the Release Notes category of TSplus web site. Following are the most important changes since the 9.40 release.
First, all known 9.40 issues have been fixed, such as:
- The system audit GUI (Metro Graphic) has been updated: Windows 10 and 2012 new graphic standard (Metro) has replaced the old Aero Glass displays. This change requires different kind of graphics settings. TSplus 9.50 fully benefits from this Windows evolution.
- The login/logoff process has been dramatically improved: with TSplus 9.50, the system is handling more concurrent users and you can open and close your session in few seconds.
- The HTML5 client has been optimized: the "File transfer" feature, as well as the Virtual Printer support provide great performances and prevent you to face any web browser limitation.
- The Client generator includes a new option: the ability to display the user's local taskbar in a "Full screen" mode and to locally manage the screen size.
- The Universal Printer has been enhanced to be much faster: temporary PDF printing files are now deleted after printing in order to warrant the performance of the printing process until the end of your working day.
- And much more...
In addition, the 9.50 Release brings a new feature: the Web Credential GUI.
This unique tool aims to secure your web access in a simple way, only requesting to match an e-mail address or a pin-code with an existing Windows account to allow each user to connect. This eliminates the need to use Windows logins information.
TSplus 9.50 goes even further: it allows setting a maximum number of concurrent sessions “per user”.
Let’s take one example: Your application software is a Cloud application and you wish to rent it “On Demand” using a SaaS business model. You will deliver to each customer one single Web Credential. Based on his subscription, the customer will be limited to 1, 3 or 5 connected users running your application.
TSplus 9.50 makes all of this possible.
TSplus is the most cost-effective and easy-to-use alternative to Citrix. TSplus is providing Web Portal, HTML5 client, Session Management, Load Balancing, Universal Printer, Seamless Remote Application, Application Control, RDP Defender and much more without the complexity of Citrix. To find out more about the product and its amazing features, please visit TSplus website.
For any questions, comments, suggestions or sales inquiries please send an e-mail to email@example.com who will be pleased to answer you.