Announcing New RDS-Knight 1.6 Release Availability
RDS-Knight is the best security software developed by RDS-Tools to keep remote connections safe, monitor login failures, block prohibited or suspicious IPs and prevent unauthorized actions from malicious Remote Desktop users. The new release of this very complete and performing toolbox to secure RDS is now officially available and brings nice fixes and enhancements.
PRAGUE, October 27, 2017 (Newswire.com) - 5 Powerful Protective Measures in One Simple Tool for RDS Servers
RDS-Knight has been designed as a full security solution to be the sword and shield of RDS Servers thanks to five strong protective measures:
- Homeland Protection: to prevent undesirable connections from risky or dangerous countries.
- Working Hours Restriction: to close the access to the remote server at night.
- Brute-Force Attacks Defender: to block any malicious attempt to connect by blacklisting offending IPs.
- One-Click to Secure Desktop: to provide users with highly secured environment
- End-Point Device Protection: to restrict access per device
Each measure can be set per user/group of users for protection that adapts to the organization’s specificities.
It is a "must-have" security solution that every RDS Administrator needs in order to protect Remote Access against hackers and robots.
The 1.6 Release Increases Security for Users' Remote Environment
RDS-Tools Development Team is constantly investing to keep RDS-Knight at the top of its game, anticipate its customers' needs and exceed their expectations.
With the RDS-Knight Security Essentials Edition first release last month, the interest of customers for this exclusive and very efficient tool to secure RDS Servers has grown exponentially.
Remote Desktop users' feedback is at the center of RDS-Tools' strategy as it is the key to maintain the highest level of satisfaction.
Here are the main improvements that can be noticed in the new RDS-Knight 1.6 Release:
- Homeland Protection: the List of IPs per Country has been updated.
- Working Hours Restrictions: the saving of all customized settings is guaranteed in both Editions.
- Brute-Force Attacks Defender: the software now prevents any bug with the personally white-listed IPs when Windows decides to resubmit all existing failed login attempt audit logs to the program. Even in this situation, the list is maintained.
Of course, the translations into various languages (16 in total) have been updated to reflect these changes.
RDS-Knight 1.6 release is a major Update Release. Don't wait and download it now for an optimal experience: https://dl-files.com/Setup-RDS-Knight.exe
Stay aware of future changes, subscribe to RDS-Tools NewsLetter!
Since 1996, RDS Tools has specialized in remote-access technology, expanding its experience and expertise in deployments of all sizes – as large as 35,000 concurrent users. After investing nearly seven years of R&D developing our flagship products, we are extremely proud to offer our customers such cost-effective and easy-to-use technology to obviate server complexity and deliver a powerful “server-based solution” which runs on any Microsoft system. RDS-Tools provides 3 brand new technology choices which will greatly help you to deploy your RDS/TSE servers: RDS WebAccess, RDS Knight, and Server Genius. For any questions, comments, suggestions or sales inquiries please send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rds-tools.com.
Tags: network protection, New release, new version, RDP protection, RDS Protection, rds security, rds server security, Remote Desktop protection, SECURE RDP CONNECTION, secure remote access, secure remote desktop, Server protection