A Westfall Speciality: Oversize Static Mixers
Six Reasons Why Westfall's Static Mixers Are Chosen
Bristol, RI, July 6, 2017 (Newswire.com) - As population numbers grow worldwide, so too does the demand for more water and fuel, which means larger and larger pipe sizes must be utilized for efficient transport.
Westfall’s new technology static mixers can be made to fit pipes as small as 1.5 (3.81 cm) inches in diameter. Recently they have been adapted to fit large pipe sizes, including 84” (213 cm) and 96” (244 cm) in diameter.
Westfall’s mixers are specified for these oversize applications for six reasons.
1. PERFORMANCE. Westfall mixers are designed to be top performers. CFD tests show that all Westfall models mix more efficiently across the flow stream, with reduced chemical requirements and less headloss than other models.
2. DURABILITY. Finite Element Analysis for Model 3050 has established a predicted service life of more than 40 years in gas pipeline service.
3. INNOVATION. Westfall works closely with customers to develop and test the best solution to their problem, so they can install a low maintenance custom-made mixer of any size and forget it.
4. RELIABILITY. Westfall consistently delivers its custom-made large diameter products on time and on budget.
5. EXPERIENCE. For more than 25 years, Westfall’s Application Engineers and manufacturing team have designed and manufactured custom Static Mixers that can include documentation for Metal Certificates, Welding Inspections, CFD Analysis, Finite Element Analysis, IOS and NFS Certificates, for customers around the world.
6. PROMISE. Westfall’s versatile, high-performance Static Mixers require little to no maintenance regardless of size or application.
Source: Westfall Manufacturing Company