A COVID-19 Update for Damiani Jewellers
With a list of new safety policies in place to protect guests, Woodbridge-based jeweller Damiani Jewellers is opening its doors to guests looking to do some jewellery shopping this summer
WOODBRIDGE, Ontario, July 1, 2020 (Newswire.com) - Damiani Jewellers is happy to announce that they have now reopened their store for regular business. This is an exciting time for the Ontario-based jeweller, as they’ve missed their daily routines, including visits from their wonderful clients. However, as the Ontario community, along with the rest of the world, is still fighting the battle against COVID-19, Damiani Jewellers is taking the necessary steps to ensure a safe environment for customers and staff members. Under the guidance of the Ontario Government, Damiani Jewellers is adapting as new information becomes available. By new measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Damiani Jewellers is sensibly welcoming back customers. These measures include:
1) Practicing social distancing. Damiani Jewellers is requesting that guests keep 2 metres apart.
2) A hand sanitizer station is provided for customers upon entry.
3) Increasing cleaning frequency. Serving counters, door handles, switches, the credit card terminal, and bathrooms are sanitized frequently.
4) Jewellery is safely cleaned after each showing. Items will be shown one at a time.
5) A plexiglass barrier is being used at the serving counters between staff and customer.
6) Proper PPE equipment (masks, gloves, and face shields) is being worn by all staff members.
As a small team, Damiani Jewellers will only be allowing a small number of customers into the store at one time, so customers’ patience is welcome. Those with any COVID-19 symptoms, such as coughing, sore throat, fever, or difficulty breathing, are asked not enter the Damiani Jewellers showroom until they are feeling better.
During this global crisis, Damiani Jewellers wishes to extend thanks to all front-line and essential workers for their continuous strength, dedication, and courage during this time. Those who sacrifice their own health in order to take care of those around them are both recognized and appreciated by Damiani Jewellers for the very important work that they do.
As this situation evolves, Damiani Jewellers will update their community on social media, through email, and on their website. The community’s support, patience, and understanding are deeply appreciated by the Woodbridge jeweller. By working together, Damiani Jewellers and its customers will help keep each other safe and healthy!
Source: Damiani Jewellers