Marin, CA, November 14, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Feng Shui Master, Kathleen Zemansky, presents her 2017 Annual Astrology/Feng Shui Talk: Year of the Rooster on Saturday, January 14, 2017 at the Unity in Marin located at 600 Palm Drive, Novato, California. The special musical guest at this event is none other than Grammy nominated Stephen Halpern! The workshop itself is from 9 AM to 5 PM, followed by a reception from 6-8 PM.
This workshop is for people who are struggling because:
- Their efforts aren’t resulting in more income.
- They doubt the direction they are taking in life.
- Their personal or business life is sucking the energy right out of them.
If anyone wants to change all that in 2017 for their life and business, come:: Kathleen's vision and intuition combined with her in depth knowledge of Feng Shui, raises her high above other people in her field. Her upbeat personality and cheerfulness made working with her a delight.
- Learn what “your” astrology holds for 2017.
- Discover the most vibrant areas of the home or office and transformational Feng Shui Techniques.
- Receive Auspicious Dates to set you and your space on a path to success, health, happiness and prosperity.
“It’s your birthright to understand who you are, and use that knowledge to create a successful, prosperous life that’s uniquely yours,” says Kathleen Zemansky. “Let it be in 2017!”
Here is what to expect:
*Annual Astrology how will the Fire Rooster affect YOU!
*(Part 1) Annual Feng Shui - each year the Feng Shui of your space changes. Be ready to make seismic changes to achieve your goals.
*(Part 2) Good Dates with the TimeBlazr™ Business Management System to help you get your year off to a good start using auspicious dates based on the ancient wisdom of the Chinese Calendar.
Musical Guest: Grammy Nominated Stephen Halpern
Meet and Greet with Kathleen and the Sponsors. This is a great networking opportunity. Bring your business cards immediately following the event!
Please go to http://www.astrologychart.5ElementsGroup.com to download and print a chart for yourself, friends, family, and colleagues. This 5 Elements Business Astrology Map will provide the following useful information:
- Birth Hour: This is about one’s dreams and aspirations, investments, one’s capacity to make decisions, one’s income. (If the birth hour is unknown, no problem! A lot of information will be gained from the remaining day, month and year.)
- Birth Day: This is all about “YOU” - and how one would like to be communicated with and how to communicate with others, how one is in partnership.
- Birth Month: This speaks to one’s career and what one is best suited for, one’s character, one’s ambitions.
- Birth Year: This presents people’s first impression of “you” (one’s reputation), one’s brand and marketing, one’s capacity to expand.
There is an early bird special price available through November 28, 2016. To purchase tickets or for more information, please go to www.5ElementsGroup.com/Events or call 415-690-9839. One can also purchase tickets at the door the day of the event.
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop will also be available as a livestream event, so even if attending in-person isn’t feasible, one still needs to register and purchase a ticket at the above site. When a ticket is purchased online, virtual attendees will also receive a downloadable reference book of the astrological animals and their corresponding attributes with which to follow along during the workshop.
ABOUT KATHLEEN ZEMANSKY:
Kathleen specializes in Business Feng Shui, Astrology and Good Timing, and uses these tools to empower her clients to follow their unique birth map, optimize their physical workspace, use their greatest strengths at the right times, and achieve their personal and business goals to craft their destiny. Kathleen developed her proven date selection technology, The TimeBlazr™ Business Management System, to increase efficiency, productivity, and accountability for her clients, who are both entrepreneurs and professionals. Kathleen’s deeper passion is generating greater peace and understanding in the world through cross-cultural communication. She believes her work is a way to pay forward the generosity and joy she has experienced in her world travels and studies. She is thrilled to offer this timeless wisdom for a modern age to help make our world a better place to live, work and thrive.
Source: 5 Elements Group