12 Fitness Trainers Go Head-to-Head for Greatmats National Award
Fitness Trainers Recognized for Positive Influence on Clients and Community
MILLTOWN, WIs., November 7, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Twelve of the nation's top fitness trainers find themselves in a friendly competition for the prestigious award of 2018 Greatmats National Fitness Trainer of the Year. The award is designed to recognize trainers who have demonstrated service, integrity and quality to make a positive impact on the lives of their clients and community as a whole.
This year’s nominees hail from the states of Indiana, Illinois, Georgia, Ohio, Colorado, New York, California and Pennsylvania. Indiana boasts three nominees while New York and Pennsylvania each have two.
Up for the award are:
- Jenna Willis - Jenna Willis Fitness - Los Angeles, California
- Dustin Booth - DB Athletes - Pueblo, Colorado
- Jonathan Kolowich - Brad Kolowich Jr. Personal Training - Atlanta, Georgia
- Andrea Metcalf - AndreaMetcalf.com - Chicago, Illinois
- Adam Chayce - Arc Fitness - Indianapolis, Indiana
- Bob Abresch - Primrose Retirement Community - Kokomo, Indiana
- Terraca Bobo - Seduce the Weight - Indianapolis Indiana
- Kirk Myers - Dogpound - New York, New York
- Morit Summers - Form Fitness - Brooklyn, New York
- Dustin Lansing - CrossFit740 - Lancaster, Ohio
- Dwight Galt - Penn State University - University Park, Pennsylvania
- Maria Pro - Muscle by Maria - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Finalists will be determined by an online vote at https://www.greatmats.com/2018-greatmats-national-fitness-trainer-of-the-year.php between Nov. 15 and 29, 2018.
Greatmats will choose between to two finalists to determine the winner based on their demonstration of service, integrity and quality and present the winner with $250 in Greatmats gym flooring.
Greatmats is a gym and weight room flooring leader based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Identified as one of the top 3,000 fastest growing companies in the USA three times since 2008, Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources.
View all of Greatmats' rubber gym flooring options.
Categories: Exercise and Physical Fitness