GreyHeller's Larry Grey To Speak About Security And Mobile At Quest Collaborate Conference
Sessions about Oracle® PeopleSoft systems include: how to thwart cyber crime; mobile enablement; PeopleTools upgrade tips and techniques
March 31, 2013 (Newswire.com) - GreyHeller, LLC today announced that Larry Grey, President & Co-Founder, will speak at the Quest International User Group conference - Collaborate 13 - the week of April 8th, 2013 in Denver.
The Security session - Have Your PeopleSoft Systems Been Hacked? - will focus on thwarting data breach to Oracle® PeopleSoft systems. Mr. Grey will disclose best practices in identifying and minimizing risk in the following areas:
• Technical Infrastructure
• Identifying & Authenticating Users
• Protecting Application Data
• Controlling Access to PeopleSoft functions
• Incident Response Management
• Logging & Auditing
The Mobile Session - Mobile Enablement for Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications - will be led by KPMG and Mr. Grey and will provide:
• An overview of available technologies, approaches and strategies for mobile enablement of
PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications
• Examples of successful mobile enablement solutions.
• Demonstration of GreyHeller's PeopleMobile™ solution for Oracle® PeopleSoft.
The PeopleTools upgrade session - PeopleSoft PeopleTools Upgrade Panel - co-hosted with Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection & Insurance Company will focus on best practices and procedures to upgrade. The panel will examine:
• Pre-upgrade steps to prepare systems and environments
• The Big Day - script tuning; reducing upgrade timescales; process
• Bringing the new environment up and what to look for post-upgrade
About GreyHeller, LLC
GreyHeller makes PeopleSoft mobile and secure. We protect and extend Oracle® PeopleSoft customers' investment in their PeopleSoft systems. Drawing from our deep PeopleSoft roots, we engineer lightweight yet powerful software solutions that deliver real benefits in the areas of Mobile, Security and Version Control/Application Change Management. Our patent pending ERP Mobility software solution - PeopleMobile™ - automatically mobile-enables any PeopleSoft page and customization on any mobile device. Our HIPPA and FERPA compliant security solutions protect nearly 100 Oracle® PeopleSoft customers.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: Information Technology