Global Vision Introduces New High-Speed Booklet Inspection Technology
ScanBook enables users to scan and inspect an entire booklet in seconds
November 3, 2013 (Newswire.com) - Global Vision, the industry leader in the development of innovative proofreading technologies, today announced the immediate availability of ScanBook, a new high-speed booklet scanner designed for the medical device and pharmaceutical markets to address the need for quality control of multi-page documents and user guides.
ScanBook integrates with ScanTVS, the acclaimed Global Vision print inspection solution, to enable users to inspect multi-page documents quickly and effortlessly. Samples can be loaded into the document feeder and left unattended while being scanned. The scan will then be loaded automatically into ScanTVS as a multi-page PDF file to be inspected against a master file.
Commenting on the introduction of ScanBook, Reuben Malz, President of Global Vision explained, "Previously, when clients required inspection of multi-page documents, they would need to manually scan each individual page, a slow and arduous task. With the introduction of ScanBook, users can now just load and scan any size booklet including double sided pages and immediately inspect all text and graphics with ScanTVS, helping to bolster productivity and ensure brand integrity."
• Fast multi-page inspection system
• Inspects: User guides, manuscripts, bulletins, IFUs and leaflets
• Integrates with the Global Vision ScanTVS print inspection solution
• Scans both sides of a sample simultaneously (Duplex)
• Fast scanning speed: Simplex : 50 PPM, Duplex: 100 PPM
• Color smoothing
• Automatic crop and de-skew
• Intelligent rotation and blank page detection
• Automatically detects multiple size documents
• Thin stock selector (52g/m2)
• Hole punch removal
• Small footprint
ScanBook is available as an optional hardware module with the Global Vision ScanTVS print inspection solution.
Get a live demo of ScanBook:
Pharmtech 2013: November 25-28, 2013, All Russian Exhibition Center, Booth: E181