To an independent repair center or to a car dealer? The concern we have in our mind each time our car require a repair service. Thus right here is the post that could help you.
January 9, 2014 (Newswire.com) - When talking about repairing your automobile, the most common question you have in mind is where can you bring your vehicle. Should you really bring your vehicle to some dealer or to an independent mechanic for routine repairs and maintenance?
Each place has their unique good and bad points but in this article let's discuss the advantages of an independent auto repair shop. So continue reading to find out if the independent shop is absolutely right for you.
1. Taking your car or truck to an independent car repair center instead of the car dealership helps you save dollars. Actually, a study performed by AutoMD.com found out that local independent auto shops can help you save an average of $300 annually on automotive repair and maintenance services!
2. The largest explanation why 67% of vehicle owners select independent shops over dealerships is trust and familiarity. Forty percent of survey participants reported a relationship with the local auto technician to be the major factor that delivers them to independent services.
3. Independent repair shops are usually situated nearer than car dealerships and rely on their happy customers to send them new clients with good word-of-mouth testimonials.
4. These people don't specialize in one specific brand of automobile, they've already cross training and can offer superb service and repairs on foreign and domestic automobiles. The more selection they've encountered helps them more quickly and precisely detect and repair your automobile.
5. Absolutely it's true that car dealership are really acquainted with makes and model and could repair almost all of the car but there are many independent shops too that can perform the same things. You just have to perform a research and you will be able to find that independent repair shop. The same great services but in lower repair charge.
Ok, i'll share this with you. "Independent shops in general had an incremental advantage over dealerships for maintenance in overall score and price. In contrast, independent shops had a more clear advantage in repairs," according to Consumer Reports.org.
Therefore it is up to you now regardless of whether you choose to take the automobile to your dealership or independent car repair center.