Sudocrem Launches Innovative Virtual Baby Shower App
This Summer, Sudocrem is launching a FREE Facebook application to help mums to be organise their very own Baby shower.
June 23, 2012 (Newswire.com) - Also, everyone who uses the application during the first 8 weeks of launch will be entered into a draw to win a luxurious Phil & Teds buggy, worth £650!
Have you ever wanted a one-stop solution for organising your baby shower? Well, look no further! Sudocrem's Virtual Baby Shower application offers mums to be the chance to organise the entire celebration! Whether you want to create a guest list, invite your friends, choose gifts and much, much more, this is the application for you!
To help promote the launch of this fantastic app, Sudocrem are also offering all new users of the application the chance to win a top-end Phil & Teds Verve Travel System, worth a whopping £650! That's not all - 10 lucky runners up will win a 'Sudocrem Goody Pack' that will include a Bruce-the-Moose cuddly toy and Moisturiser and Sunscreen Mousse. The winner will be randomly selected from all participants/entrants and they will be notified of their win via email.
But hurry, this competition is only open for the first 8 weeks, so be quick!
Launch date - 22nd June 2012
Competition closes - 20th August 2012
How to use the application and enter the sweepstake:
1. You will be required to register contact details and 'Like' the Sudocrem Facebook page.
2. Then simply design your ideal baby shower using the Facebook application. You will automatically be entered into the sweepstake upon completion.
3. Sit back, enjoy your baby shower and cross your fingers for that special prize.
1st Prize - A designer Phil & Teds Verve Travel System, worth £650.
Runners up - Ten randomly selected individuals will win a 'Sudocrem Goody Pack' that will include a Bruce-the-Moose cuddly toy and Moisturiser and Sunscreen Mousse.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
SUDOCREM ONLINE RESOURCES
• Website - www.sudocrem.co.uk
• Blog - www.sudocrem.co.uk/blog
• Facebook page - www.facebook.com/sudocrem
• Twitter page - www.twitter.com/sudocrem
• Youtube channel - www.youtube.com/sudocrem
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is for the treatment of nappy rash. It's widely used by mums, dads and healthcare professionals.
Unlike some nappy rash products on the market, Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a licensed medicine, which means we've had to submit clinical data proving that Sudocrem is effective and safe.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is clinically proven to treat nappy rash.
It has proved itself as a product that can be trusted to soothe, heal and protect a baby's delicate skin and works in three ways:
• It contains an emollient that soothes sore or inflamed skin.
• It works as a mild local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation.
• A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin.
For treatment of nappy rash. Always read the label.
For further information:
Orbital Media Network
Tel: +44 (0) 203 411 9111 (Ext 901)
Categories: Family Medicine