SOTI Announces Support For Apple IOS 4+ At MacWorld 2011
SOTI MobiControl for Apple iOS 4+ devices in a multi-platform Web Console !
January 26, 2011 (Newswire.com) - SOTI Inc., winner of the 2010 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Mobility Solution of the Year Award and premier developer of Mobile Device Management (MDM) software, is proud to announce support for Apple's iOS mobile operating system.
"iOS-based devices such as the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch have taken the world by storm. Now, with the help of SOTI MobiControl, organizations can remotely manage, secure, and support these devices, allowing organizations to maximize the productivity gains that these devices can bring. With over-the-air management, devices can be remotely enrolled, provisioned, configured and group-managed, thereby minimizing costs and maximizing ROI," said Carl Rodrigues, President and CEO of SOTI Inc.
With SOTI MobiControl, the industry's leading MDM solution, Corporate IT departments can successfully deploy and manage corporate and employee liable iOS devices, with the most easy to use and powerful management solution on the market.
• Remotely manage as many as tens of thousands of iOS devices in the most efficient and convenient way possible, over the air (OTA). Devices can be enrolled, provisioned, configured and group managed wirelessly!
•Centrally view, manage and support your mobile workforce. Report on a wealth of device information including live device status, network connection, security policy compliance, and applications.
• Deploy settings and security policies OTA, to enforce corporate policies & restrictions.
• Configure MS Exchange for secure synchronization of email, calendar, and contacts. Customize WiFi, VPN, APN, and password settings to maintain secure connections. Restrict access to device features (e.g. Safari, YouTube, applications, etc.) to ensure compliance and maximize user productivity.
• Centrally track and locate devices using GPS on a live map with custom 3D views.
• Know where your field workers are, or where lost and stolen devices are or have been. Generate reports based on current or past locations.
• Enforce strong password policies, secure certification and encrypted data transfer to ensure sensitive data is protected.
• Detect jail broken devices and prohibit access to corporate networks and data.
• Remotely lock devices in real time to prevent unauthorized use.
• Remotely wipe device data in case of loss, theft, or misuse.
Wireless Application Distribution
• Create a customized and private enterprise application catalogue that allows your organization to automate deployment of approved applications to users OTA. The application catalogue allows applications to be sent directly to provisioned devices allowing organization to bypass iTunes or the App Store.
• Direct users to recommended/approved 3rd party applications facilitating quick and easy installation from The App Store.
• Remotely view device screens and user activity from a live help desk interface. Capture live screen shots and video recordings for review and presentations.
• Optimize help desk communication with a convenient 2-way chat utility. Device users and administrators can exchange text messages quickly in a live display.
SOTI Inc. develops industry-leading technology that solves the unique challenges involved in managing, securing, supporting and tracking remote mobile and desktop computing devices. Today, over 80,000 customers around the world in retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government, logistics and other industries rely on SOTI products to reduce costs by enabling the central management, security and support of mobile field-forces.
For more information please contact: iOSsupport@soti.net
Categories: Computer Software
Tags: advanced security, Apple iOS 4+, asset management, Corporate IT Consumer solutions, device configuration, helpdesk solution, location services, MDM, multi-platform, OTA, remote control, remote management, SOTI, Web Console, wireless application distributio