Remote Consulting Technologies now offers prototyping services for websites and mobile apps in four hours or less
November 5, 2012 (Newswire.com) - Remote Consulting Technologies Incorporated (aka - RCTI) now offers website and mobile app prototyping services on an 'hourly' basis direct to their customers or through the People Per Hour freelancer website. Using 'cutting edge' technologies, RCTI exploits the advantages of rapid application development (RAD) to expedite the development process.
In a mere four (4) hour period you can have your website or mobile app prototyped and get a basic template shell for further development. Customers need only provide the following materials in order to receive a complete fully formatted prototype of their website or mobile app:
* provide a high level description of the purpose or focus of the website or mobile app (ie - shopping website, mobile website, native mobile app, real estate website) with any BASIC functionality associated with it
* provide a visual impression of how you envision the website or mobile app. Basic color theme, background color, number of columns on main page, etc ...
* provide number of pages for website or active action bars for mobile app including titles for each (eq. - home, about us, services, contact us pages)
* provide any 'landing page' images for use on main page of website and/or logo graphic files you may have for use on the website or mobile app
* provide any 'text content' for main page of website in the form of a simple *.txt file
Customers receive a completely formatted website or mobile application template including their logo, consistent header and footer themes, navigation menus and active links. The prototype also includes all content necessary for the main website landing page or main webview panel of the mobile application including graphics, images and text content.
Remote Consulting Technologies Incorporated was founded in 2009 as a division of Carpool Network USA, LLC by Forrest Ward, CEO and owner. It resulted primarily from the owner's initial efforts in creating a membership based website focused on providing carpooling and ride for a day services to its members nationwide while maintaining his job as a mainframe applications developer.
With over 26 years in the IT industry in applications development, RCTI's focus is, and has always been, on delivering 'enterprise class' applications to the mainframe, web, client-server and mobile platform environments that meet or exceed industry standards of excellence.
For more information, please contact:
Remote Consulting Technologies Incorporated
Forrest Ward, Owner
124 Irongate Drive
Columbia, SC 29223