RackHigh Security Accelerator, a new service designed to automate the deployment and management of advanced security features in both dedicated and cloud environments.
March 26, 2014 (Newswire.com) - RackHigh, a Saudi Arabia leader in highly automated hosting and infrastructure services, today announced the launch of the RackHigh Security Accelerator, a new service designed to automate the deployment and management of advanced security features in both dedicated and cloud environments. Security Accelerator represents a signiﬁcant development because it provides clients with a centralized and automated toolkit for the implementation and management of a wide-range of enterprise security protocols.
"Security Accelerator provides the security tools that every system administrator knows are needed, but few organizations properly deploy and maintain on their own," says Shafiq Ur Rehman, CEO at RackHigh. "We created Security Accelerator because many of our customers were concerned about security but also intimidated by the complex compliance and regulatory requirements that they needed to meet, such as PCI or HIPAA standards."
RackHigh has built a reputation within the Internet infrastructure industry for its proprietary automation platform, which makes it easy for organizations to design, deploy and manage a wide range of cloud-based solutions—anytime from any device. The integration of Security Accelerator with the rest of the RackHigh platform frees organizations from the burden of manually having to identify, purchase, integrate and conﬁgure 3rd-party solutions, including for mandated compliance features such as 2-factor authentication and PCI scanning.
Quick Look Inside Security Accelerator
A quick look at Security Accelerator reveals a powerful set of security features, including:
* PCI Scanning. An automated PCI scan alerts users to vulnerabilities either in the software or OS of their component.
* Two-Factor Authentication. The two-factor authentication supported by Security Accelerator provides a second layer of protection for gaining
access to a component—incorporating a second "key" sent via an SMS text message.
* Firewall Management. Firewall rules can be dynamically conﬁgured directly from RackHigh's My.RackHigh management platform.
* User Management. Clients can view a list of users accessed through My.RackHigh for an easy-to-manage control center for managing passwords and user access.
* Private Network Deployment for Protected Resources. PCI and other security policies require that some system resources not be directly accessible from the Internet. The RackHigh platform natively enables deployment of resources through its out-of-band high-speed private network to facilitate secure data transfer between systems.
RackHigh is a dedicated server and cloud hosting company in the Saudi Arabia that offers highly scalable, automated, on-demand infrastructure and value added services to both end-users and resellers. With clients in 120 countries, three geographically dispersed Saudi Arabian-based data centers and a new facility in Los Angeles, CA; RackHigh provides dedicated, cloud, and managed services to more than 2,000 customers with 2,500+ servers online. RackHigh delivers state-of-the-art resources and services with industry-leading deployment time and custom support.
PR Contact: Sohail Naqvi (Media Manager)
6th Floor, Saudi Business Center
21955 An Nouzhah Street
Makkah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: call free on +1 (0) 855 547 1363
Or international on +1 (0) 877 682 6602
Fax: +1 (0) 866 913 9745
Email us at: email@example.com