U Create Great Experiences with U Sapa
Understanding that many of today's travellers possess different mind sets in terms of expectations. They do not simply want to see things; they want to be engaged and immerse themselves in the places they visit. U Sapa's packages therefore cater for the experienced traveller with a curious mind.
Sapa, Viet Nam, June 26, 2015 (Newswire.com) - U Sapa Vietnam has just introduced an exclusive packages that promises to showcase all the best of Sapa to travelers and bring them unforgettable experience for their trip to Sapa
Understanding that many of today’s travelers possess different mind sets in terms of expectations. They do not simply want to see things; they want to be engaged and immerse themselves in the places they visit. U Sapa’s packages therefore cater for the experienced traveler with a curious mind.
U Sa pa commit that those tour will give back to the local communities by not only use the ethnic minority tour guides but also bring tourist a chance to experience themselves in local culture, daily life at their home. Care is taken to ensure that every trip makes a positive impact on the places that you visit while several programs are now in place to support the tribes’ own sustainable tourism initiatives, all of which are important additional sources of income for the locals, the poorest of which have particularly enjoyed a marked increase in living standards as a direct result.
New packages are focus on eight essentials that are believed make any experience holistic and rewarding.
• Authentic – Real versus contrived.
• Enriching – The experience leaves the customer spiritually changed.
• Educational – The experience provides a unique learning opportunity.
• Entertaining – The experiences evokes sharing, joy, laughter and fun.
• Essence of Sapa - Embodies our scenery and our culture.
• Hands On – Customers participate versus being merely a spectator.
• Sense of Place- Significance of location is relayed to the visitor.
• Exceeds Expectations – The experiences should have a “Wow!” factor.
U Sapa wishes for all of our guests to become truly immersed in the local peoples’ everyday lives as part of a cultural exchange that is immensely rewarding for both visitors and hosts.