Global Legal Confex, Singapore, February 2016
GOAL to Organize the Global Legal ConfEx in Singapore in February next year, an Event Managed by Events 4 Sure to Discuss Subjects under Litigation, Arbitration, Compliance, Risk Management among others in Singapore and the World
New Delhi, India, July 1, 2015 (Newswire.com) - GOAL to Organize the Global Legal ConfEx in Singapore in February next year, an Event Managed by Events 4 Sure to Discuss Subjects under Litigation, Arbitration, Compliance, Risk Management among others in Singapore and the World
SINGAPORE, June 23, 2015: Singapore’s Legal Services sector has transformed into an economic instrument in itself and a key enabler for growth in many other sectors of Singapore’s economy. The growth of legal services in Singapore has been at about 7 percent per year over the past 6 years as compared with the GDP growth of about 5 percent per year in the same period. As a result of a string of positive changes, the share of Asia-Pacific region in the legal market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years and this presents tremendous opportunity for Singapore’s legal sector.
Singapore is well-positioned to become a legal hub. It enjoys the reputation for having a business-friendly legal system. Singapore’s exponential growth as a business and financial center has seen a corresponding rise in demand for top-tier legal representation. The international profile of Singapore as a neutral center for dispute resolution is growing fast as well. Singapore is now firmly placed on the world map as the arbitration focal point. Legal and business communities across Asia are increasingly promoting this place as an ideal, one-stop venue for international commercial arbitration. To add to it, the Singapore government has been liberalizing the legal industry by opening it to higher foreign participation over the past few years. An increasing number of international law firms have opened their offices here to support multinational clients, many of these offices being their Asian headquarters, all leading to the progress of the Legal sector in Singapore.
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) has been organizing global scale legal events for the last several years in the United States, United Kingdom, Dubai, Singapore, India amongst other locations. GOAL is coming up with the Global Legal ConfEx in Singapore in February 2016 to provide a platform of thought provoking ideas and best practices from the legal industry on subjects like Litigation, Intellectual Property, Disputes, Compliance, Risk Management, Legal Events Management, Legal Outsourcing among others from all around the globe with a great opportunity for networking and developing long-term business relations. This Intellectual Property Exhibitions would act as the ideal platform to promote the welfare, interests, education and professional development of all legal professionals who are directly or indirectly associated with the legal industry.
Some of the distinguished speakers confirmed for this ConfEx are:-
• Jeff Bullwinkel (Director of Legal & Corporate Affairs - Microsoft Corporation, Singapore
• Erik Wilgenhof Plante (Chief Compliance Officer - itBit Pte Ltd, Singapore)
• Stu Nichols (Regional Compliance Officer APAC, EAME – Syngenta, Singapore)
• Smitha Menon (Partner – WongPartnership, Singapore)
• Lily Rozita Mohd Khairi (Head of Legal - Shell Malaysia Limited, Malaysia)
• Rishi Chandiok (Regional Legal Counsel - Ghanim bin Saad al Saad & Sons Group, Singapore)
• Sujin Lim (Legal Counsel - Asiana Airlines, Korea)
• Carol Seah (Assistant General Counsel – Singtel, Singapore)
• Gregory Travaini (Advocate - Herbert Smith Freehills LLP, France)
• Agustinus Nicholas Tobing (Vice President - Group Compliance Head - Sun Life Financial Group, Indonesia)
• Tan Beng Ti (Senior Counsel, Compliance - United Technologies Building and Industrial Systems, Singapore)
• Anne Wilde (General Counsel - Jones Lang LaSalle, Singapore)
• Colin Flynn (Assistant General Counsel - UL International-Singapore, Singapore)
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) is the world’s first membership-based, international organization which organizes events for the development of legal fraternity by creating networking opportunities and providing platform for sharing their respective ideas.
The mission of GOAL is to promote the welfare, interests, education and professional development of all legal professionals who are directly or indirectly associated with the Legal Events Planning industry. GOAL has earned a global reputation among leaders in legal areas as the ideal platform to build and cultivate a robust global business network.
Visit here For more Information : http://www.events4sure.com/
Categories: Commercial Law