HTML App Development is surely the future of Web Development. Oodles Technologies is an HTML Web & Mobile Development Company with unmatched quality of service.
April 25, 2014 (Newswire.com) -
With more and more browsers now implementing HTML5 features across different platforms and devices, web developers have started to integrate many new frameworks into their websites, web designs and web applications .
HTML5 is the newest hyper text markup language for websites from the W3C Consortium .
The first draft was made public in 2008, today all major browsers offer HTML5 support. It was created in order to make the coding process much easier and more logical. It comes with unique and impressive features in the multimedia department implying that graphic and multimedia content will be executed and handled much faster and easier, without the need of APIs or plugins .
A lot of features have been incorporated taking into consideration users ease to run heavy content on low-powered devices.
Some Amazing HTML5 features include :
- Video : Videos can be embedded without third party proprietary plugins or codec. Videos can now be embedded as easy as an image.
- Geolocation : This feature is used on mobile devices and is coming with HTML5.
- Canvas : It allows developers to render graphics on fly. No plugin is required for video.
- Application Caches : Now web pages can store more information on visitors computer locally, just like cookies but unlike cookies that are small it allows larger files. Google Gears is a fine example of this action.
- Web Workers : Unlike certain web applications that use heavy scripts to perform actions, Web workers use separate threads for processing .
From past few months, the momentum behind HTML has build enormously with web application developers, browsers and hardware vendors fully supporting and embracing it. Not even developers , more and more users are now understanding benefits and scope of HTML5 and how it can influence the web app development. ]
Things to Know About HTML
1. Augmented Web App Development
HTML has shifted the focus to web based development again, its been a game changer. Recently innovation has shifted for mobile and gaming applications , but HTML5 brought the web back. It allows to write web applications that are more lively and visually rich than the native applications.
2. Offline Storage
HTML5 brought many desktop type powers to web applications, one of its feature being its offline storage capabilities. This allows to use a web app even when you are not connected to internet , it allows you to cache content. In an ecommerce website with HTML5, users can add items and can finish the purchase later.
With this your location can be accessed via a website if using chrome, safari or firefox browsers . So now not only mobile phones are capable of tracing locations, even modern web browsers can now access your locations on desktop computers or on any non mobile device, connected to wifi hotspots. You can easily get traffic and weather informations without having to enter your location.
4. Canvas : Advanced Graphics
5. Streamlined Development
HTML5 includes features that deliver a rich user experience and streamline development. Its API combined with new browsers provides functionality and make things possible that weren't before.
6. Mobile Advertising
HTML5 brought with itself huge possibilities and benefits for Mobile marketers and Advertisers. It made Ads highly rich and scalable and hence enhanced Online advertising as now ads are much more accessible on mobile devices and across different browsers and applications.
These can be easily downloaded from ad server and can be displayed on web browsers .
While flash seems to be lagging today, HTML5 is good to go . HTML5 is created with a rock solid foundation and addresses much of the flaws which is a huge advantage for web developers.
Some HTML5 frameworks for mobile app development -
1. JQuery Mobile : Its an easy and fast Mobile framework and offers excellent theme support. It is often used with JQuery mobile and Zepto.js. It is easy to use and is free of cost.
2. Sencha Touch : It is the most popular HTML5 framework , it enables to develop cross platform applications which can run on Windows, Blackberry, Android and iOS platforms.
3. Da Vinci Studio : This framework allows developers with drag and drop facility. It works on what you see is what u get moto. Its a free of cost framework and is compatible with multiple devices.
5. Wink : It stands for Webapp Innovation Kit. This framework is adapted for firefox and opera mobile . It is an open project and minimizes the file size which is of great use to developers and has an easy to use interface with sliding panels and 3D widgets.
Now lot of companies and big ventures are looking at HTML5 as their future platform to target their apps on next Gen devices. With evolving technology it won't be surprising to see more html5 elements in native desktop apps as well . It is surely going to be a driving force for mobile app development.
To discuss how we can help you, please contact with our team at email@example.com or skype : oodles.tech
Visit : http://www.oodlestechnologies.com