zen.digital Announces BuzzJS 2.0 Conference for January 27th, 2017
Presentation abstracts are available online at http://buzzjs.com/schedule. The list is as follows:
- Andrew Reitano - Creating a Real-time Collaborative ANSI Artboard with TypeScript and Socket.io
- Naomi Jacobs - Webpack: It’s Not Magic
- Joe Sepi - API ALL THE THINGS!
- Sandro Pasquali - Talking back: Conversational UIs with Node.js
- Rachel White - Smarter & Cuter Bots
- Ben Ilegbodu - React + ES.next = ♥
- Yakov Fain - Reactive Programming in Angular 2
Registration is open for the limited seating engagement at http://buzzjs.com/register. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
zen.digital is a training & consulting firm based in SoHo, New York. Its clientele includes Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, nonprofits, museums and artists. zen.digital's mission is to deepen knowledge in the latest technologies, helping create exceptional digital experiences.
zen.digital supports the Open Source community, sharing experience and expertise by sponsoring the monthly AngularNYC Meetup (http://meetup.com/AngularNYC), which is about to celebrate its fifth anniversary.