Akron, March 24, 2015 (Newswire.com) - Come sip a cocktail while you meet with 50 of the area’s most trusted wedding experts. Today’s Bride’s “Cocktails & Veils” event is a boutique style bridal show that gives brides – and grooms – the chance to do just that. These vendors will be offering their best advice, show specials, wedding packages, food tastings and giveaways – all in a one-stop shopping environment.
Cocktails & Veils presented by Today’s Bride
Friday, April 17, 2015 from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
3180 W. Market Street
Akron, Ohio 44333
During the show, brides will have the opportunity to:
- See the latest trends in centerpieces, cakes, invitations, transportation & more
- Get an up-close look at the hottest runway bridal gowns and bridesmaids styles on 25+ strolling models throughout the evening
- Get “wedding glam 2 go” with beauty demos from Carol Martin salonSpa
- Have photos snapped with their groom during a mini-engagement session
- Get creative during a DIY cupcake demo with Acme Little Cake Shop
- Take part in the Hilton Campus Scavenger Hunt by visiting various features and be entered to win one of several grand prizes.
- Head to an After Party from 8-9 p.m. It comes complete with reception décor and entertainment, first dance lessons and the chance to mix and mingle with other local engaged couples.
The first 25 brides who attend wearing a veil will receive free admission & a special gift from Today’s Bride. All brides in attendance receive a FREE issue of Today’s Bride Magazine and a FREE tote bag (while supplies last).
Tickets are $10 the day of the show; grooms get in free with an attending bride. Purchase tickets online TodaysBride.com and save $3 with promo code: PR3. Buying tickets online also includes a free one-year subscription to Brides Magazine. Parking is free for the day. Find exhibitor information and tips for planning your bridal show experience at TodaysBride.com.
Since 1989, Today's Bride has helped thousands of brides plan the perfect wedding. Today’s Bride is Northeast Ohio’s Ultimate Wedding Resource with two annual publications in Cleveland & Akron/Canton, six annual bridal shows as well as online planning tools on TodaysBride.com.
For photo requests or more information, contact: Jennifer Fyffe, Bridal Show Manager, 330-670-9545, Ext. 14, email@example.com