Worden Capital Management Branch Partner Gregory Dean is Pleased to Announce the RVC Career Center Expansion for the 2017 College Graduate Open Enrollment Starting March 1st
Gregory T. Dean, Branch Owner of Worden Capital Management located in Rockville Centre along with the RVC career placement staff, outside affiliates, and Sandra Lopez are now scheduling meet and greets.
New York, NY, February 21, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Worden Capital Business Principles:
- Our investors come first. The best decisions for our investors are the best decisions for Worden Capital.
- Ethics and integrity are central to our value system. We seek employees and business partners who share this view.
- We hire exceptional people who share our passion, core values, and inspiration.
- In considering potential investments, we do not follow conventional wisdom. We encourage creativity, open debate, and independent thinking.
- The dynamic nature of our business requires that we have flexibility and foresight, particularly in the face of uncertainty and change.
- We are a firm that values relationships. Our partners, investors, and employees should feel that we are fair. We hold ourselves to a high standard, and we expect the same of others.
- While much of our work is of a highly confidential nature, we seek openness in our relationship with investors and partners.
- Personal and team reward are earned on merit. We work hard, we work for results, and we work together.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We offer our professionals the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most interesting challenges, while our team-driven culture leverages and rewards individual talent. Ongoing training and mentoring programs help shape exciting and personally satisfying careers. And our diverse and inclusive workforce provides access to other smart, interesting, achievement-oriented people on the road to becoming the next generation of leaders. We believe that Worden Capital Management offers the possibility to move ahead more rapidly than is possible at most other firms. And we have yet to find the limits of the responsibility our best people can handle.
Gregory Dean's Bio: Gregory Dean is the Branch Partner and Executive Vice President of the Rockville Centre, NY branch of Worden Capital Management. With over 10 years in the financial securities industry Gregory has developed his business from being an independent producer, to now running the top producing company branch with over 30 independent brokers and support staff. He holds FINRA licenses series 7,63,24,6, and the New York State Life and Health.
At Worden Capital Management, we bring together people, ideas and capital to bring about progress. We expect everyone at the firm to be a contributor. No one can survive at Worden Capital Management as just an employee. This is why we make an unusual effort to identify and recruit people who, in addition to their intellect, share our commitment to leadership in business and to the communities where we work and live. Our distinct corporate culture is one of the things that set us apart from other firms. At Worden Capital Management, everyone has a place at the table.
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com
Source: Worden Capital Management