Vizzia Technologies Delivers Continued Growth in 2019
Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company for Second Consecutive Year
ATLANTA, March 10, 2020 (Newswire.com) - Vizzia Technologies, a leading provider of managed real-time location systems (RTLS) for healthcare organizations, announced strong growth of revenue and customers in 2019.
Vizzia was recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies on the Inc. 5000 list for the second year in a row. Only one in four companies have made the prestigious list two times.
“Our team’s focus in helping healthcare systems to be more efficient, improve patient care and reduce expenses by leveraging our real-time actionable data has provided us with a platform for continued growth," said Andrew L. Halasz, founder and CEO of Vizzia Technologies. “We are proud to serve top healthcare providers and collaborate with innovative partners as we build on this momentum throughout 2020.”
Vizzia Technologies 2019 Highlights:
- New customer. Good Samaritan Hospital Los Angeles implemented Vizzia Asset Management and Environmental Monitoring solutions at its world-class academic medical center; affiliated with USC School of Medicine.
- Customer Success. Piedmont Healthcare CIO received the SSA Impact Award from the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) for saving $2 million with Vizzia solutions; deployed across seven hospitals and dozens of clinics.
- New Partner. Cooper Lighting Solutions selected Vizzia as its initial healthcare partner for a new IoT (Internet of Things) connected platform, Trellix, to empower smart hospitals; subsidiary of Signify, world’s largest lighting manufacturer.
- Finance Chief. Sheila L. Bailey joined as Chief Financial Officer with more than 20 years of financial and operational leadership for high-growth and venture-backed tech companies; VP Finance of Wi-Fi startup acquired by Fortune 500 company.
- Growth Funding. Lighter Capital provided strategic financing to accelerate the company’s product development and go-to-market plans; Lighter Capital has invested over $200 million in 350+ startups over 650 rounds of financing.
- Thought Leadership. Chief Strategy Officer James C. Forbes was appointed to the inaugural Chair Emeritus Council for the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG); largest state technology trade association in North America.
About Vizzia Technologies
Vizzia is a managed service provider of real-time location systems (RTLS) and advanced process improvement solutions for healthcare organizations. Its software platform provides real-time, actionable data and process visibility to improve enterprise efficiencies and patient care for leading health systems, hospitals, and clinics. Vizzia’s solutions seamlessly integrate with industry-leading RTLS, CMMS and EHR healthcare systems. For more information, please visit VizziaTech.com.
Source: Vizzia Technologies
Categories: Healthcare Technology