TORONTO, June 21, 2022 (Newswire.com) - Traveling for the LGBTQ+ community can be a challenging experience, so the team at Arriving In High Heels has decided to put together a list of destinations where Pride Parades have taken place. Travelers can select from the list to see what percentage of destinations they have been to and get inspired to travel to those missed on the list. As a result, they have published the top 10 most visited LGBTQ+ destinations as per their international travelers.
- London, United Kingdom - is the most visited destination by the LGBTQ+ community.
- Paris, France - Often referred to as the city of love, it is truly welcoming and also one of the most popular cities in the world to visit.
- Rome, Italy - Rome, one of the most visited cities in the world, offers much to be explored. For a popular hangout, check out Via San Giovanni.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Amsterdam is the birthplace of LGBT rights, where homosexuality was decriminalized in 1811, with the first gay bar opening in 1927.
- Barcelona, Spain - For travelers looking for some popular hangouts, they should visit the Eixample district.
- Berlin, Germany - For those who love cinema and art, Berlin is the perfect place to visit as it has a museum with collections focusing on LGBTQ+ history and culture.
- New York City, United States - The only city in the top 10 which is found outside of Europe, New York comes as the 7th spot for popular LGBTQ+ destinations. Historically significant, the Greenwich Village, which saw the Stonewall uprising in 1969, which a year later led to a march to commemorate the one-year anniversary, has been marching yearly since then.
- Milan, Italy - Milan, one of the world's fashion capitals, home to Italian luxury, and where visitors are sure to witness the latest fashion on display, makes it to the eighth place of the most visited LGBTQ+ destinations.
- Vienna, Austria - Besides beautiful palaces, museums, shopping, and cafes, visitors can also find relaxing saunas.
- Madrid, Spain - Since the mid-1970s, Madrid's LGBTQ+ community has really grown. Today, Madrid prides itself on having one of the world's best Pride festivities.
To learn more about the Visited app and its latest feature update, please visit https://visitedapp.com/.
About Arriving In High Heels Corporation
Arriving In High Heels Corporation is a mobile app company; Visited is their most popular app. For inspiration on travel destinations, travel stats and the latest travel news, follow Visited on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Other apps include Pay Off Debt and X-Walk.
Source: Arriving In High Heels Corporation