Visited Releases Its List of the World's 10 Greatest Hiking Trails
Travel app's user data tells us where the world's most popular hiking trails are.
Visited, available on iOS or Android, is a travel app with over 1.5 million users who mark off places they've been around the world. The app allows users to see custom maps of where they've visited, find new travel destinations, set travel goals, browse top 10 lists, and get custom printed travel maps.
The top 10 most visited hiking trails in the world include:
- Grand Canyon, United States is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world and offers breathtaking natural beauty with expansive trails through ancient red rock canyons in Arizona.
- The Great Wall of China attracts tourists from around the world to the ancient wall that is almost 3,000 years old.
- Cinque Terre, Italy charms hikers with seaside views, Italian villages, vineyards, and harbors.
- Inca Trail, Peru leads visitors up the lush Andes Mountains to the Incan citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Trek to Petra, Jordan is a desert hike leading to the famed archaeological site of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Appalachian Trail, United States stretches along the East Coast of the U.S. from Maine to Georgia with trails through the scenic Appalachian Mountains.
- Camino de Santiago, Spain is a network of picturesque pilgrimage routes stretching across Europe from Saint Jean Pied de Port, France, to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela in Galicia, Spain.
- The Narrows, United States offers majestic views hiking through Zion Canyon.
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania is the highest mountain in Africa that features breathtaking natural views.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Costa Rica is a popular hike through lush landscapes of rainforests in Costa Rica.
To learn more about the Visited app, visit https://visitedapp.com.
About Arriving In High Heels Corporation
Source: Arriving In High Heels Corporation