Virto Commerce is Introducing the New Storefront 3.1.0
LOS ANGELES, May 30, 2018 (Newswire.com) - The VirtoCommerce team has released the new version of the Storefront 3.1.0! Our development team has added many new amazing features for enterprise and business solutions.
Here is the list of the most important Storefront changes:
· Added permission-based authorization to our storefront that allows users to check permissions and roles defined in the platform;
· Reworked API for working with lists;
· Completely reworked authentication/authorization system to work independently from the Core module API. This allows using custom security settings (password strong, or lockout policy) independently of the platform settings.
· Added support of user invitation;
· Added new methods of managing user accounts and organizations.
"We've been planning to rework our Storefront management system for a while and are thrilled to finally present the newest version! It features amazing new custom options and upgrades, as well as the overall facelift for the entire system that will open up a great number of new possibilities for our users," - said Garren Parkins, Director of Sales in Virto Commerce.
Source: Virto Commerce