Vidal Home Care Launches App to Help Families Alleviate the Stress of Senior Care
Vidahomecare.com releases mobile app that lets families book qualified Caregivers for home care services for their loved ones while on the go, complete with complimentary assessment and 24/7 customer support.
Toronto, Canada, March 6, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Vidal Home Care (vidalhomecare.com), an on demand and mobile home care service company, today announced the debut of its app which provides family members a seamless way to find and book a Caregiver for themselves or their senior parents. The new app will allow families to find a Caregiver directly from their phone. Caregivers also have their own app, enabling them to communicate directly with families regarding scheduling, care visits and services. Caregivers will be able to stay in touch with family members even when they're away from home. Care Visits start at $22 per hour.
With the Vidal Home Care app for iOS and Android phones, family members can:
"Adult children want to care for their senior parents, but with their own kids and full time jobs, they are stretched thin. They need a care solution that is trustworthy, transparent, easy and affordable."
Minh Pham, Vidal Home Care founder
- Request a free in-home assessment with a Care Consultant
- Search and select from a list of Caregivers to see their profiles, certifications, areas of specialty (such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, etc.) and spoken languages
- See Caregivers' reviews and ratings by other clients
- Communicate with Caregivers before and after requesting them
- Add favourite Caregivers to their personal Caregiver List for easy future reference
- See when Caregivers check in and out of their loved one's homes
- Read Care Notes left by Caregivers at the end of each visit
- Leave their own feedback for their Caregivers
- Automatically pay Caregivers at the end of each Care Visit
With the Caregivers app, Caregivers can:
- List their qualifications and specialized training
- Receive notifications for new requests and messages from prospective clients
- See location, date, time and details of request before accepting or declining
- Communicate directly with family members
- Check in and check out of their appointment location
- Get paid immediately upon checking out
"Adult children want to care for their senior parents, but with their own kids and full time jobs, they are stretched thin. They need a care solution that is trustworthy, transparent, easy and affordable," said founder of Vidal Home Care, Minh Pham. "Vidal Home Care strives to alleviate the stress of care by offering flexible and responsive care solutions as well as autonomy for both families and caregivers to direct their own relationship with one another. In doing so, we hope to empower families to care for their senior loved ones, and strengthen the relationship between caregivers and the families they care for."
The Vidal Home Care app is available for download from the App Store and Google Play Store.
About Vidal Home Care
vidalhomecare.com is an on demand and mobile home care company that connects caregivers with families and seniors in need of quality home care. Vidal Caregivers are thoroughly screened, vetted, insured, and are passionate about care giving. Families can browse and search for Caregivers and schedule their Care Visits directly through Vidal's mobile app. Rates start at $22 per hour, and there are no minimum hour requirements. Vidal Home Care provides 24/7 customer support and free in-home assessments. Vidal Home Care was founded in January 2017.
Media Contact Information
Source: Vidal Home Care