Valworx Announces New Product Line Release: Manual Limit Switch
CORNELIUS, N.C., November 13, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Valworx announced today they introduced their new product line of manual limit switches. The Valworx manual limit switch provides visual and electronic position confirmation for manual valves.
- Highly visible dome indicator
- Dual limit switches for remote valve position confirmation
- Weatherproof Type 4, 4X and IP67
- Fits all two- and three-way quarter-turn Valworx branded valves with 9mm & 11mm square stems
- May work with competitors’ valves equipped with standard ISO mount pads
- Lockout/tagout Stainless Steel hand level with latch locking tab
- Assembled with hand tools- no machining/tapping required
The manual limit switch is available for immediate sale. Assembly is included at no charge when ordered with a Valworx-brand valve.
Established in 1991, Valworx is a leading manufacturer and distributor of actuated valves and controls. Valworx builds and tests all of their valve assemblies prior to shipment. Most orders are processed and shipped the same day, and orders over $99 ship free anywhere in the contiguous United States.
The company offers 24/7 on-line ordering and free lifetime technical support. All of Valworx’ actuated valves come with a full one-year warranty.
Source: Valworx Inc.