University of Miami Researchers Present Most Innovative and Cutting Edge Research at the American Association of Stem Cell Physicians
Sold out Exhibit halls, state of the art technology and innovative treatments discussed, the best in Regenerative medicine!
MIAMI, August 14, 2018 (Newswire.com) - The American Association of Stem Cell Physicians (AAOSCP) hosted its weekend conference this Aug. 10-12, 2018 in Miami Florida, at the Mandarin Oriental. The event was sold out. Its huge success was thanks to the participation from some of the most brilliant keynote speakers in research, medicine and academia. The founders of the AAOSCP are leaders in medicine who are paving cutting-edge advancements in regenerative medicine.
At the annual American Association of Stem Cell Physicians conference, exciting topics were discussed, such as:
- Johns Hopkins workshop on Retina Regeneration by Dr. Scheffer Tseng, Miami's own Bascom Palmer research scientist and Retina specialist Dr. Alfonso Sabater talked about tissue engineering strategies for corneal and ocular reconstruction.
- Bioplasty pioneer and Inventor Dr. Carlos Mercado, who discussed low-intensity shock wave acellular treatments.
We are very proud to be contributing to the medical community by spreading medical knowledge that will benefit many.
- Kimera Labs introduced everyone to Paul, a quadriplegic who has received successful treatments of intrathecally exosomes with positive results!
- Cornell University's Dr. Sunny Kim spoke about stem cell therapy for arthritis and New York University Dr. Benjamin Bieber showcased innovative injection techniques to improve regenerative medicine outcomes.
- Harvard and Duke were represented at the conference, discussing topics about tissue regeneration. It was a stellar event.
"The conference was a huge success. It was the first conference to host researchers, academia and clinical all in one room, great minds exchanging vital information and techniques for the progress of medicine. We look forward to the positive impact this will have on health care," said Bernard Lessa-Bastos, AAOSCP Marketing Director.
The American Association of Stem Cell Physicians (AAOSCP) is an organization solely committed to creating an educational platform based on solid research. Our goal is to enhance the quality of medical practice and the continued education of Physicians. AAOSCP is a research-oriented group representing Academia, Clinical and Research from around the world. Our goal is to make available to physicians the benefit of Stem Cell therapeutics, to share ideas and technique, in order to better serve our communities. We strive to make stem cells the standard of care in the near future, to obtain funding for scientifically sound and innovative research, to develop cutting-edge diagnostic tools based on scientific research and to assist in the funding and promotion of research based on stem cell therapies.
"We are very proud to be contributing to the medical community by spreading medical knowledge that will benefit many," said Spokesperson for American Association of Stem Cells Physicians, Dr. AJ Farshchian.
Visit the AAOSCP.com and register. Dates for 2019 are yet to be determined but the meeting is sure to have the who-is-who in stem cell, live cell, and regenerative medicine field. The conference will offer a variety of sponsorship and exhibit opportunities with customized packages available. The boutique environment allows for an approachable access to all presenters and ample discussion time with attendees is general and exhibitors. AAOSCP networks prominent doctors and scientists from around the world. Physicians will have the opportunity to earn CME credits at the conferences.
AAOSCP is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
A spokesman for AAOSCP said, "AAOSCP will make a huge impact on humanity."
Source: The American Association of Stem Cell Physicians