Thursday Pools Creates World's First Sunken Living Room Fiberglass Pool
Available to order in 2020, customers can get on the waitlist now.
FORTVILLE, Ind., March 26, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Indiana fiberglass pool manufacturer, Thursday Pools, has just unveiled its plans to manufacture the world’s first and only sunken living room fiberglass pools. Sunken living rooms are an inground pool amenity that have previously only been available in high-end custom gunite pools.
“We’re really excited about this,” said Bill Khamis, Thursday Pools CFO. “This innovation is coming right on the heels of our last innovation, the world’s first Beach Entry Fiberglass Pool. It’s fun to be able to offer our dealers pool designs that no one else in the industry has to offer. We have expanded our manufacturing facility twice in the last two years to accommodate all of our new innovations.”
Ed Vondell, Thursday Pools COO added: “Our sunken living room fiberglass pools will be just as easy to install as a regular fiberglass pool because they will be supported by Thursday Pools’ exclusive, patent-pending Backfill Eliminator technology. Depending on the options you choose, your pool builder will just need to add hookups for gas, water and low voltage power.”
The Thursday Pools sunken living room fiberglass pool designs will be available in either round or square shape and will have multiple in-pool options, including:
- A sunken sitting/dining area. The Thursday Pools sunken living room pool designs can be custom outfitted with seating, tables and other decor to reflect the owner’s style.
- A fire pit. The fire pit option provides the ultimate outdoor experience of warming up fireside while surrounded by cool, sparkling water.
- A swim-up bar. With the swim-up bar option, pool-goers get the Vegas style treatment where it’s not necessary to leave the pool to grab a beverage.
- An in-pool spa. Alternatively, those looking to soak in warm, bubbling water instead of a dry seating area can order a sunken living room pool with an in-pool spa.
The Thursday Pools sunken living room fiberglass pool can be topped with:
- A tanning deck. This option makes the ideal perch for a couple of lounge chairs and a table for your phone and beverage. It can be used to lay out, sit, meditate or do a little morning yoga.
- A putting green. A putting green top allows owners to practice their short game in the morning, and then remove it for entertaining later in the day.
The Thursday Pools sunken living room fiberglass pool can be customized by adding:
- A high-end sound system.
- Custom LED lighting.
- A refrigerator.
- Custom finishes.
- And more.
For those who like having the best of the best, the sunken living room fiberglass pool will provide a backyard experience like no other. To watch a video and get on the waitlist, interested parties should visit https://thursdaypools.com/sunken-living-room-fiberglass-pool/.
Thursday Pools manufactures one-piece, inground fiberglass swimming pools that are built for a lifetime of fun at its facility in Fortville, Indiana. Their pools are built to meet strict ISO 9001 and 14001 standards and are backed by two industry-leading warranties. Dedicated to bringing cutting-edge innovations to the pool world, Thursday Pools designs and handcrafts fiberglass pools to the highest standards.
Source: Thursday Pools
Categories: Pools, Whirlpools, and Hot Tubs