The PMO Conference Returns to London This Summer
The PMO Conference is back for a second year following the sell out success of 2015. This year the conference moves to the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) in the heart of London near Oxford Street and Regents Park.
London, United Kingdom, February 15, 2016 (Newswire.com) - The PMO Conference is back for a second year following the sell out success of 2015. This year the conference moves to the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) in the heart of London near Oxford Street and Regents Park.
The conference takes place on Wednesday 8th June 2016.
The PMO Conference will hold four streams of PMO sessions throughout the day with delegates being able to choose the presentations that appeal to them the most.
We listened to last year’s feedback and requests for sessions on certain subject matter areas so there is plenty to choose from. Luckily we’ll be professionally recording all the sessions so delegates won’t miss out on the one’s they’re unable to attend in person on the day.
With a bigger venue and more speakers, PMO Conference is the only place to be this summer.
- Opening Keynote – Managing Your Organization Masterfully with Project Portfolio Management
- The Integrative Role of a PMO
- Case Study – Critical Success Factors – Creating a PMO Capability
- The Learning PMO
- People Power – Increasing the Effectiveness of Your PMO Through People
- The 40 Do’s and Do Not’s of Portfolio Management
- The Role of the PMO in Change
- Delivering Successful PMOs: A Greenfield PMO
- Centre of Excellence; Delivering Value or Being Seen as an Overhead?
- How Do You Know If Your PMO Is Performing the Right Functions or Are Some Changes Needed?
- Developing a Corporate PMO – How to Identify What Your Organisation Really Needs
- Resource Management – The Role of the PMO
- Growing Up Faster – Using a Maturity (P3M3®) Model to Develop Organisational Capability
- The PMO as a Pop-Up Shop
- Organisational Benefits Realisation Management
More PMO sessions will be announced in the next few weeks.
Speakers are drawn from the United States, Canada, Europe and the UK. We’ll feature the latest research, though leadership, case studies from practitioners and sessions that focus on the practices of the PMO.
The PMO Conference also features a small select PMO exhibition of solutions and services, available to visit throughout the day.
Registration for the conference is now open.