ORLANDO, Fla., October 6, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Publicity For Good is excited to highlight an amazing lineup of professional arm wrestlers, body builders, celebrities and top athletes who will all be present to participate in the Mr. Olympia Power Arm Wrestling Championships during this year's Olympia Fitness and Performance Expo Weekend at the Orange County Convention Center - West Concourse in Orlando, Florida, on Oct. 8 and 9, with registration beginning on Oct. 7.
The Mr. Olympia Power Arm Wrestling Championships five-episode series will premiere in November on NBC Sports nationwide and will feature notable athletes and celebrities like Adam Scherr, Pro Wrestling's World Champion; Arm Wrestling Champions Michael "Monster" Todd and Devon "No Limits" Larratt; Underground Arm Wrestling Legend Cobra Rhodes; Celebrities Master P, Martin Kove, Nina Marie Daniele; and several professional MMA fighters.
The Championships are a double-elimination tournament featuring five divisions for Men's Right Handed and Left Handed in Amateur, Military, and Open classes, as well as three divisions for Women's Right Handed in Military and Open classes. Competitors are welcome to enter into any division their weight or greater.
All competitors ages 18 and older are welcome to register for a chance to win awards and $80,000+ in cash prizes, get up close with celebrities and stars, and have a chance to be featured on NBC Sports. Active and retired Military and First Responders are eligible to register for free. The Grand Prize for Men's Super Heavyweight Right Arm is $10,000.
The Olympia Fitness and Performance weekend bolsters a number of events, expos and more that are designed to showcase the discipline, effort and intentional work that is required to compete at the weekend. Past events featured notable celebrities that include Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, Shaquille O'Neal, and Mark Wahlberg. The Power Arm Wrestling Championships will be one of the feature events of the weekend.
Schedule of Events at the Orange County Convention Center - West Concourse:
Thursday, OCT 7:
- Registration and Weigh-ins will take place from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. for all Divisions and All Classes.
Friday, OCT 8
- Registration and Weigh-ins for the Military, Amateur and Women's Divisions will take place from 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
- Registration and Weigh-ins for Saturday's Open Professional Class will take place between 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- The Military/First Responder, Amateur and Women's competition will begin at 12 p.m. and conclude at 5 p.m.
Saturday, OCT 9
- Registration and Weigh-ins for Saturday's Open Professional Class will take place between 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
- Competition for the Open Professional Class will start at 12 p.m. and conclude at 5 p.m.
For further information and sponsorship opportunities, send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alex at 725-261-1034.
Special thank you to our sponsor, Keoni Sport.
Source: Publicity For Good