Intensifying global food demand, the need to improve cultivation and crop yield, adverse effects of climate changes on crops are few factors encouraging the adoption of advanced farming technologies
Bangalore, India, June 16, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Infoholic Research LLP, a global market research and consulting organization, has published a study titled “Global Advanced Farming Market (2016-2022).”
Agriculture provides food to the 7 billion global population. The global climate change and increasing pollution creates havoc on the environment and affects agricultural output. Sensing technology is now being applied in agriculture to create ‘intelligent farms’.
"Advanced Farming is turning out to be the key revenue pocket for farmers, policy makers, and agri-business makers. Farmers face challenges in building a dynamic and sustainable farming system as there is no unique system/technology, it is up to the farmers' discretion to adopt appropriate technology within suitable farming policy framework"
Infoholic analysis opines that advanced farming will bring about a paradigm shift in the way traditional farming has been practiced to date. Advanced farming involves applying technology to improve cultivation. Advanced farming systems will increase production and will also result in better crops. Technology has invaded the agricultural market as well. New technological applications are being used in the rearing of animals and in improving crop yield. GPS technology is mostly used in agricultural field to monitor soil condition, tracking of the livestock, tractor monitoring, and VRT.
Request a sample of this report
The advanced farming market is segmented and analyzed by technologies, applications, services, deployment, and regions. The advanced farming market is sub-segmented by the following technologies: Variable-rate technology, High Precision Positioning Systems, Automated Steering Systems, Remote Sensing and Integrated Electronic Communication.
The market is segmented by the following applications: Fleet Management, Livestock Farming, Forest Farming, Aqua Farming and Horticulture. The market is broken by the following services: Integration Services, Maintenance Services and Training and consulting. The market is counted by two deployment models: Cloud and Local.
America leads in the usage of advanced farming techniques, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The Global Advanced Farming Market is segmented by Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa.
The prominent players in the market are Trimble Navigation, AGCO Corp., John Deere & Company, Raven Industries, and Ag Junction Inc.
“Advanced Farming is turning out to be the key revenue pocket for farmers, policy makers, and agri-business makers. Farmers face challenges in building a dynamic and sustainable farming system as there is no unique system/technology. It is up to the farmers’ discretion to adopt appropriate technology within a suitable farming policy framework,” says Jaydeep Bhattacharjee, Group Head at Infoholic Research.
Purchase a copy of the report on Advanced Farming Systems 2016–2022 @
- The report covers drivers, restraints and opportunities (DRO) impacting the market during the forecast period (2016–2022)
- This report not only highlights users’ conundrum (challenges and barriers to adopt advanced farming) but also brings in their perspective on the global farming market. This market has been analyzed by taking into consideration the key regions — American Continent, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and MEA
- Report also gives information related to latest industry and market trends, key stakeholders, industry pest analysis and competitive landscape
- Report provides the details of the global ongoing and upcoming advanced farming projects
- It includes detailed vendor profiling encompassing financial health, business units, key business priorities, geographical presence, recent developments, SWOT analysis, business strategies and views
- The report also covers competitive landscape, which includes mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and collaborations, and competitor comparison analysis
Press and Media Contacts
Bhaskar Jyoti Nath
Infoholic Research LLP
+91 8867685927, +91 8971243001