The Data Center Market in India is Expected to Reach US$ 2.45 Billion by the End of 2020 Growing at a CAGR of 3.7%
Growing cloud market of India, government initiatives such as 'Digital India', dependence on bulk data and need for business process optimization will continue to propel growth in this market during the forecast period
Bangalore, India, June 22, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Infoholic Research LLP, a global market research and consulting organization, has published a study titled “Data Center Infrastructure Market in India – Trends & Forecast – 2020”.
India is poised to be the second largest data center market in the Asia-Pacific region by 2020. The demand would largely be fuelled by BFSI, Telecom, IT & ITES sectors. The implementation of cloud computing and grid computing in data center will significantly improve the growth prospects of the Indian Data Center Infrastructure Market. This will lead to creation of affordable data centers and reduce bandwidth cost significantly. The major growth contributors would be datacenter hosting players, high-speed Internet bandwidth service providers, hardware vendors, power and cooling solution providers, and system integrators.
Increased data usage on smartphones, e-commerce, social networking and government initiatives are encouraging growth in this market. The booming cloud market of India is fostering demand for DCI.
Request a sample of this report
Data Center Infrastructure Market is witnessing new advancements in power, cooling solutions, and bandwidth pricing. With huge adoption of “Green IT”, service providers and enterprises are looking forward to building energy effective data centres through right-sizing, enhanced system architecture and better design. The implementation of cloud computing and grid computing in data centers will significantly raise the growth prospects of the Indian Data Center Infrastructure Market. This will lead to creation of affordable data centers and reduce bandwidth cost significantly. The growth will be primarily driven by datacenter hosting players, high-speed Internet bandwidth service providers, hardware vendors, power and cooling solution providers, and system integrators.
Security breaches increase with increasing data, which in turn restrains growth. Virtualization and consolidation and green computing are key trends that will shape the market. Other emerging trends such as data center in a box, network convergence, center automation and usage of Ethernet will also impact the market in a mammoth way.
Retail, BFSI, Manufacturing, BFSI, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Transportation & Logistics, IT & Telecom, and Media &Entertainment are the key application verticals in this market.
The key participants in the Data Center Market in India are IBM, HP, Netmagic, Tata Communications, and Wipro. Many vendors now are offering integrated solutions, data center solutions along with security offerings. Customers nowadays are increasingly using their smartphones to collect and store data. Many vendors are offering cloud solutions to cater to this demand.
· Network equipment is the largest segment in the data center market followed by the servers and the storage segment
· The storage segment will witness higher growth compared to servers and network equipment segment
· Data center penetration would be more than 50 percent in BFSI and manufacturing segment
Purchase a copy of the report on Data Center Infrastructure Market in India – Trends & Forecast – 2020 at
· The report covers drivers, restraints and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth over the forecast years (2016–2022)
· Information related to latest industry and market trends, key stakeholders, industry pest analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis and competitive landscape
· The report covers competitive landscape, which includes mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures & collaborations and competitor comparison analysis
· Competitive benchmarking of the leading vendors based on key metrics- key offerings, financial health, recent developments, business objectives, business strategy, SWOT analysis etc
Press and Media Contacts
Bhaskar Jyoti Nath
Infoholic Research LLP
+91 8867685927, +91 8971243001