The CFO Alliance Announces New Global Advisory Board Members for 2019-2020
AchieveNEXT, a leading provider of subscription-based, peer advisory communities and specialized professional services, has enhanced its CFO Alliance Community by appointing a new Global Advisory Board.
WAYNE, Pa., April 1, 2019 (Newswire.com) - AchieveNEXT, a leading provider of subscription-based, peer advisory communities and specialized professional services, has enhanced its CFO Alliance Community by appointing a new Global Advisory Board that will help guide the Community during the next phase of expansion. Launched in 2008, The CFO Alliance is a professional community of more than 7,000 Chief Financial Officers from middle-market companies across North America ranging from $10 million to over $1 billion in revenue. The appointment of these leading finance executives from across North America underscores AchieveNEXT’s deep commitment to building the world’s most unique combination of professional and enterprise membership networks combined with a suite of specialized services focused on individual professional readiness and organizational resilience.
Drawing upon their individual and collective accomplishments and extensive experiences across industries, business life cycles, and markets served, this new CFO Alliance Global Advisory Board is uniquely positioned to accelerate the performance of the CFO Alliance Members and their enterprises and will ensure that The CFO Alliance continues to align their growth strategies with the Members they work with and the enterprises they serve.
“We are a leading provider of peer advisory networks, including The CFO Alliance, the leading network for CFOs in North America,” says CEO, Nick Araco, “and our goal is to empower the Modern Finance Executive to make complex decisions on Strategy, People, Technology, and Risk. We are thrilled to have this group of leading finance executives join our Global Advisory Board to contribute to these efforts. We have always relied on the wisdom and experience of modern finance leaders to steer us in the right direction. I believe our new Global Advisory Board represents the pinnacle of that professionalism, and that they will expertly guide us in identifying best practices and addressing the opportunities and challenges that modern finance executives face in ensuring that they and their enterprises succeed in an increasingly complex and competitive business and economic environment.”
The new CFO Alliance Global Advisory Board consists of thirty-seven (37) finance leaders from public, private and not-for-profit enterprises who will serve an eighteen-month term:
- Gil Adler, Financial Controller, Blade
- Tracy Brassel, Chief Financial Officer, Metropolitan Meat, Seafood & Poultry
- Robert Bufano, Financial Controller, Domain Computers Services
- Craig Carra, Chief Financial Officer, Trice Medical
- Erik Carrozza, Chief Financial Officer, Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC
- Tarun Chopra, President, Clements Worldwide
- Amy Dickerson, CFO, REGENESIS Bioremediation Products, Inc.
- Bill Elkin, Chief Financial Officer, ECMD, Inc.
- Randall Fulk, Chief Financial Officer, Acumen Solutions, Inc.
- Robert Gentry, Chief Financial Officer, Big Cloud Analytics, Inc.
- David Granese, Controller, ExecuPharm
- Johnna Grant, CFO, Platinum Storage Group
- Velma Hart, National Marine Sanctuary Foundation
- Barry Hartzberg, Director of Finance, Tech Impact
- Matt Lane, Chief Financial Officer, Yolo Federal Credit Union
- Bryan Lapidus, Director, FP&A, Association for Financial Professionals
- Teresa Lipcsey, VP, Finance, SomaLogic
- Christopher Macies, Director of Finance, Sidewalk Labs
- Yvonne McGinley, CFO, Griswold Home Care
- Sridip Mukhopadhyaya, Vice President-Finance, Culture Studio
- Peter Nesbitt, Unified Media
- Daniel O'Donnell, AVP, Finance, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Rob Passaro, Chief of Staff to the CEO, CityMD
- Jeff Payne, Chief Financial Officer, ReMed
- Jennifer Pearce, CFO, AVL Growth Partners
- Ellen Purdy, Chief Financial Officer, Office Practicum
- Jay Roberts, Chief Operating Officer and EVP, Finance, Cancer Genetics, Inc.
- Steve Slone, Chief Financial Officer, Savana, Inc.
- James Smith, Chief Financial Officer & SVP, Campus Apartments
- Gale Sommers, Managing Partner, GS Advisors, LLC
- Richard Swinyard, Managing Partner and CFO, Computer Integrated Services
- Kelly Tomlin, CFO, CPV Manufacturing/Admiral Valve LLC
- Andrew Wesztergom, VP, Finance, Johnson Matthey - Health Sector
- Todd White, CFO & COO, AchieveNEXT
- Jennifer Yousem, Chief Financial Officer
- Tonya Zweier, CFO, McBee Associates, Inc.
About AchieveNEXT, The CFO Alliance
AchieveNext, headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania, combines specialized career, executive, and board services serving both public and private, predominantly mid-market corporations and organizations in North America with subscription-based peer advisory networks, including The CFO Alliance, a professional community of more than 7,000 Chief Financial Officers from middle-market companies across North America ranging from $10 million to over $1 billion in revenue. For more information, visit AchieveNext® at http://www.AchieveNext.com and The CFO Alliance at http://www.TheCFOAlliance.com.
For media inquiries, contact:
Deanna Tully, Manager of Engagements
Source: The CFO Alliance